Keracare users...How much did you spend...

chestnutblonde

When buying your initial round of products?

I keep looking at my shopping cart at discount-beauty.com and the total is $117
Here's what I have in there:

32 oz, First Lather Shampoo
32 oz, Dry & Itchy Scalp Moisturizing Shampoo
32 oz, Hydrating Detangling Shampoo
16 oz, Humecto Cream Conditioner
8 oz, Foam Wrap Lotion
4.1 oz, Essential Oils
4 oz, Silken Seal Blow Dry Complex

:perplexed :ohwell:

jnicole

Did you try the prices at www.sheldeez.com. They have pretty good prices but they ship pretty slow.

Cleve_gryl

That sucks doesn't it?! Keracare isn't light on the pockets at all...how much was that Humecto? I would have bought a 32oz or larger of that, and gotten smaller poos :perplexed

Bmack

I got the 8 fl. oz for Shampoo, humecto, first lather, and Jojoba oil. For the amount of things you bought that is not a bad price! I mean 32 oz is a nice size and you got a lot of stuff.

chestnutblonde said:
When buying your initial round of products?

I keep looking at my shopping cart at discount-beauty.com and the total is $117
Here's what I have in there:

32 oz, First Lather Shampoo
32 oz, Dry & Itchy Scalp Moisturizing Shampoo
32 oz, Hydrating Detangling Shampoo
16 oz, Humecto Cream Conditioner
8 oz, Foam Wrap Lotion
4.1 oz, Essential Oils
4 oz, Silken Seal Blow Dry Complex

:perplexed :ohwell:

Divine Inspiration

I'm not a Kercare user, but I thought I'd chime in anyway...:look:

Are you going to use that much shampoo? I mean, that's 3 different shampoos. I would choose 2 and get smaller versions because we ordinarily use more conditioner than shampoo. This would probably save you some money.

Just a thought...

shunta

Divine Inspiration said:
I'm not a Kercare user, but I thought I'd chime in anyway...:look:

Are you going to use that much shampoo? I mean, that's 3 different shampoos. I would choose 2 and get smaller versions because we ordinarily use more conditioner than shampoo. This would probably save you some money.

Just a thought...
Yes, I agree with the bolded. I only use the Hydrating poo and Humecto, so I dont really spend that much. But whatever you do, DO NOT, and I repeat, do not order from Sheldeez!! They have horrible customer service. Just check out the vendor review forum and you'll see. HTH

jnicole

shunta said:
Yes, I agree with the bolded. I only use the Hydrating poo and Humecto, so I dont really spend that much. But whatever you do, DO NOT, and I repeat, do not order from Sheldeez!! They have horrible customer service. Just check out the vendor review forum and you'll see. HTH

I do have to agree with that. Like I said before their prices are pretty good, but you will wait months to get your stuff after having called a million times to see what's going on with your order.

chestnutblonde

Thanks for the input ladies. I haven't bought anything as of yet, just added them to my cart and kept looking at them.

When I had the 8 oz shampoos in my cart, with the other products, it was approx $75, so based on a $/oz standpoint, it's better to buy the larger shampoos. The only reason I haven't added the 5 lb tub of Humecto to my cart is due to it's price, its $38 :eek:

JKierra

I have only ordered from Sheldeez.com twice, and both times I ordered it was for Design and Aphogee products and the Keracare oil moisturizer. Both of my orders arrived within a week, maybe a week and a half for the last order. I read somewhere (on a review board or something) that the trick to ordering with Sheldeez was to call in your order. Haven't tried it though since I never had a problem with the shipping time of my orders.

Last edited:

Junonia

I usually buy the dry and itchy scalp grease and shampoo. That totals to $24.00. Keracare is very expensive. I try to make both last as long as possible

chestnutblonde

I've checked around, and for items I'm looking to purchase, discount-beauty.com seems to be the best priced website. I'm just not sure I want to spend some much on shampoo and conditioners (however, since I plan on growing my hair back now, I should invest in good products to get good results!)

PaulaDiddy

I got all the small bottles of:

Dry and Itchy Shamp
Dry and Itchy Cond
Humecto Con
Detangling Shamp
Leave-in cond

My total came to about 60 bucks. I purchase mine through a beauty shop that sells it in Los Angeles. Find the vendor, I'll find the products.

Namilani

Go to Irby's! They have wonderful customer service! Aaaannnnndddd I got Humecto in the tub (5lbs), 16oz leave-in, 32oz hydrating shampoo, 8oz hairdess, 16oz oil moisturizer, and the 8oz oil for a hundred and something-- it was also there withing two days!