Does dry scalp.........

Irispj26

cause shedding or can you have dry scalp without shedding hair?
I have been having dry scalp lately and lots of shedding:( and my scalp is so tender. Right now I'm using Keracare hydrating shampoo, humecto and silken seal. I'm thinking of starting to use the dry itchy scalp shampoo and conditioner but I wanted to know if it's o.k. to wash my hair with the dry itchy scalp shampoo and conditoner every other day or is that too much?

myco

What is your diet like? Especially your Essential Fatty Acid and water in take. Sometimes that affects our scalp more so than products. Your scalp might not be producing enough of it's own oils.

Irispj26

I'm going to be honest I try to eat a balanced meal but sometimes a bag of chips slip into my diet. I do take my GNC ultramega vitamins and I take coromega fish oil supplements. I also notice today some flakes on the side of my head :confused: and I cant stop scratching my scalp. I hear so much good things about Keracare dry itchy scalp poo and condish I might try it. I don't know if it's because I recently relaxed my hair for the first time in 3 years.