Keracare Users..Please Advise

sareca

MizaniMami said:
See, I never tried it on wet hair. I think I may need to.

PS: Are you excited about getting off the UBH challenge? DO you think it worked/helped? How long were you on?

Maybe it is the wet hair thing. I only use it on wet hair. Don't chunk it w/o trying that. You might have a new favorite.

I was on UBH for a year and I've made most of her techniques permanent. Honestly, after being here for 9 months, I consider most of her suggestions common hair sense. I don't agree with her about instant conditioners or trims, but other than that I think she's pretty right on. Unfortunately, my hair won't been 6 inches longer next month. It's probably about 3 inches longer than when I started. But it's sooo much healthier. So I'm glad I did it.

MissB

I have been using Keracare for a long time. And I am glad that others on this forum are excited about this line. Macharie, you will not get kicked off of the forum. You are an inpiration to other members.

comike

simone103 said:
Macherieamour, can you pm me the information as well? Thx

You may as well go ahead and give the information in the forum. It appears that everyone here (including myself :smirk: ) wants the info.

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
I like some Keracare products, but I just can't fully devote myself to them due to all of that mineral oil that they use. Today during my lunch hour, I went to buy the Keracare Leave-in conditioner. It does have mineral oil, but it's like the 3rd or 4th ingredient, and the consistency wasn't greasy...it was actually very fluffy. Anyways, I'll give that a try when I wash my hair again, maybe tomorrow or something.

Keracare products that I use:
1) 1st Lather- good at what it's supposed to do, clarify
2) Hydrating Detangling Shampoo 32oz- Excellent!
3) Humecto Creme Conditioner 5lb - ummm, it's good, but not the best
4) Setting Lotion - LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! I'm gonna buy the big 32oz before I leave to go back to school in the fall
5) Foam/Wrap Lotion- nice, but I may not repurchase...I like the Setting Lotion better, you can use that for setting AND wrapping
6) Essential Oils - nice
7) Leave-in conditioner - have yet to try

Also, I've tried the Lite Oil Moisturizer on my hair before, but it did NOT work at all.

goldensensation

Hey, ladies!

I've been a devoted hydrating and detangling/humecto user for years but I've decided to give the oil moisturizer a try. It bothers me that it has petrolatum, but my hair tends to like mineral oil, so we'll see. :ohwell: I will be trying it on wet hair tonight.

Wish me luck!

Ebonygurl00

goldensensation said:
Hey, ladies!

I've been a devoted hydrating and detangling/humecto user for years but I've decided to give the oil moisturizer a try. It bothers me that it has petrolatum, but my hair tends to like mineral oil, so we'll see. :ohwell: I will be trying it on wet hair tonight.

Wish me luck!

Good luck! My hair HATED it, but you may like it.

ToyToy

When I was relaxed I LOVED the conditioning hairdress. It was my staple! It's not greasy at all, and it's light and weightless on the hair, which makes it allow for better styling than some other products.
I HATED the jojoba oil moisturizer! It was very greasy, especially on dry hair, and it built up very quickly! I used it on wet hair a couple of times, but I just did not like it. It also had a weird smell to it which I didn't particularly care for.

Nerd.

I know im ridiculously late but...
could you PM me that information as well macherieamour? I bought ALOT of Kera Care products to add onto the Detangling shampoo and the Humecto conditioner that I have been using religiously for 2 years. Im very interested on your opinions of these products!!