Keracare Silken Seal liquid or cream?

atlien

I have heard alot about the Keracare silken seal on the forum could you guys let me know which is better the liquid or the cream and how to use it.

Thanks

KinksnCurlz

what is the cream?

All i know about is the silken seal (serum) and the spray... both by keracare?

Well, 4 me, the silken seal (serum) 'seals' my ends (the only place i've used it) and keeps them ubershiny and on point until my next rollerset. I love this. Although it's kinda pricy ($20-25) it's worth every penny b/c i still have my small bottle from last year.

Dolce Dawn uses hers as a heat protectant b4 she flatirons. I will try this soon.

atlien

Thanks for responding I knew you would be the first one because I always see you talking about it in post.

Girl yeah they have a cream it's in a white bottle like the conditioners and shampoo. It says Keracare Silken Seal and the liquid spray says Keracare Silken Seal liquid spray this is why I was confused I didn't know which one was good. 20$ stop it I saw it for 14.95$ is it in a clear bottle with a black spray top?

I wonder what the cream is like

Dolce_Dawn

Hey, atlien!

Okay, you saw TWO bottles both marked Silken Seal: one clear and one white, right? Did someone tell you that the white one was a cream? The one in the clear bottle w/the blk spray top is a thin silicone based spray and the one in the opaque white bottle is the clear serum which is thicker than the spray (much thicker). Are you sure there is another that's a cream or do you refer to serums as "creams"?

atlien

Okay I am so confused
. The lady at the BSS told me that the white bottle was creamy I was trying to open it and see but she was peeping me out.....so it's not that's the serum right and the clear bottle is the liquid right. Okay.....can you use the serum for a rollerset and follow up with the spray. This is what I get for listening to her

pink_flower

Keracare Silken Seal is my BABY! Nobody is gonna take that away from me
! I just picked it up a few weeks ago and its a staple. It is expensive but search around, I find that locally owned salons end up having lower prices. I found mine for 11.95.

But it is good stuff. I use only a quarter amout and rub it all over( but mostly on my ends)