Elucence ladies please check in!

angellazette

I've been searching for an alternative shampoo and conditioner to use to rotate with my Elucence MB poo and con. I thought I would find it in CON and Motions Moisture Plus (both which I thought worked well before). Well after rinsing, my hair was just dry.

So this is why I need the help of the ladies who's hair loves Elucence MB. What shampoo/conditioner are you able to rotate with your Elucence and have great results?!

i rotate elucence with kenra moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. it is made by the same company as elucence and it also contains no sls. I especially love the conditioner because it gives me great slip and is very moisturizing.

ditto on the Kenra poo and conditioner..I also use Aubrey GPB Conditioner for protein (very moisturizing and the slip is superb!)

I use Elasta QP Creme Conditioning.......Elasta, Elucence & Kenra are all from the same company.

Yes Kenra does offers samples. You can go to their website (kenra.com) & look for a 1-800 contact number & they will send you some samples.

Thanks for the recs ladies!

I already knew Elucence, Elasta QP, and Kenra were made by the same company, just never though to try them!

I'm going to try to get samples of both the Elasta and Kenra. I would probably prefer the Elasta since I could easily pick that up at the BSS, but the ultimate decision is up to my hair!

How are the prices on the Kenra and Elasta? Same price range as the Elucence?

the 10.1 fl oz. size of kenra MC is $11 at trade secret and the shampoo is liek 8 bucks. im not sure cos i dont use the shampoo. HTH. and yeah i rotate between elucence and kenra too

I filled out a questionnaire for Elasta samples. It's a no go for Kenra samples though "Because
quantities are limited, we are unable to send samples at this time, "
EMOAYmad03HL-vi.gif

the only difference between elucence and kenra moisturising conditioners is that elucence has no protein while kenra has hydrolyed wheat protein so your hair may react differently depending on whether it likes protein or not

Back