I Want to Try Elucence Products

Nice

As a recovering PJ, Elucence is the only product line that I wanted to try but never did. Now I am getting the itch to try it again. I want to try the Moisturizing Shampoo and the MB Conditioner. Also, if the Phyto relaxer doesn't work out for me, I want to try the Elucence :)

Miss_Jetsetter

Well, I love Elucence. I have practically they're whole line and I posted results in my hir album if you'd like to check it out. Just PM me for the password.

Tai

If you just want to try Elucence products, I'd go to their website, www.elucence.com and request product samples. I know they'd be willing to send some out to you so you could try them. :)

Nice

ms_kenesha said:
I think I'm going to base most of my 2005 regime on their products. :) I plan on ordering this Friday.
Have you tried their products before?

Nice

Miss_Jetsetter said:
Well, I love Elucence. I have practically they're whole line and I posted results in my hir album if you'd like to check it out. Just PM me for the password.
I love your hair :) and it still looked great 5 days after a wash&set :). Making mental note to self!

ms_kenesha

Yes, their Moisture Benefits Shampoo and the Moisture Balance Conditioner, both were excellent! :up: And I've heard great things about the other products, too. :)
Nice said:
Have you tried their products before?