• Love It

Votes: 59 66.3%
  • Hate It

Votes: 10 11.2%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 20 22.5%

• Total voters

baglady215

I :love: Kenra. I only had a sample of the poo, which I will be purchasing, and have bought the MC once. I was trying to save it (for what, I don't know) but I will be working this in more often. I love the MC as a deep cond as well as a rinse out cond, especially after a deep cond that doesn't give good slip. :)

texasgrl

I have the conditioner it is very good a staple as a matter of fact I got a buy one get one free deal:) .

leleepop

I have the MC. Do you guys use it as a dc or instant or both. I've only tried it at an instant and wasnt very impressed.

Brownie518

Did not care for either the shampoo or the conditioner. I gave them to my mother and she loves them. Go figure.

HoneyDew

esoterica said:
has anyone tried other items in the Kenra line?

The Clarifying/Chelating shampoo is a staple for me. I also line the Platinum reconstructor, but it can be a bit costly. It is good, though. I also like the Platinum Moisturizer Conditioner. The Platinum line is really nice.

krissyprissy

I like the conditioner for a while and then it stopped working on my hair. I may give it another chance in the future.

cocoa32

I use the MS and MC weekly. I got a litre of each for $28 at Trade Secret a few months ago. They are great products! I use the MC as a dc. It leaves my hair very soft. The shampoo isn't at all drying.

DreamLife

I love both the Shampoo and Conditioner. These were the first products I bought when I got on the forum and they worked!

ScorpioBeauty09

has anyone tried other items in the Kenra line?
I just bought Kenra's volumizing and dandruff shampoo and will use them on my next wash day. I'll post my review then. If I like them I'll try the moisturizing shampoo since I'm not happy with my current moisturizing poo.

MiWay

I have used the con, but after a few uses, I wasn't impressed. I think I still have some left from like a year ago. My hair felt good while conditioning, but afterwards, it just felt coated and not really moisturized.

Destiny9109

Anyone still loving these products? I'm trying to stick with one line, I've only ever used the leave in and a few of the styling products, they were wonderful. Should I go ahead and try the poo and con?