• Love It

Votes: 59 66.3%
  • Hate It

Votes: 10 11.2%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 20 22.5%

• Total voters

sillygurl18

I love the shampoo. I haven't used the conditioner though. I'm not good at giving reviews, but I'm sure you'll get plenty of responses on these products because there are diehard fans of this product line here.

amazin9

I use the both products and I like them alot!! The shampoo is not harsh, and the conditioner smells really good too.

vikkisecret

Nubian Girl
I used both of them and I really like the shampoo too!i Didn't make my hair dry. I'm not too sure about the conditioner. I remember feeling not too impressed but I will use it once more so that I can give you a clearer answer.

**Go to the Kenra Website and request some free samples so you won't have to buy to bigger sizes before you know how it reacts to your hair. Thats what I did.HTH

simplycee

Sweetest Taboo
Both the shampoo and the conditioner are at the top of my staples list! I ALWAYS have these two products on hand, doesn't matter that I have to drive 45 mins, to another state to buy them. :look:

jasmin

I've used both and these are very good products. In the long run your hair will be stronger. The intensive emollient conditioner is my favorite of the Kenra line.

luvSLave

I don't know, for the price of these products I'm not blown away. The conditioner is the bomb for conditioner washes, otherwise I'm not so impressed. And the shampoo, while okay, isn't as detangling as some some less expensive ones.

Lee

I just brought the moisturzing shampoo and conditioner and I like them both. I used them for the first time on Monday. The end result is my hair was not frizzy. It also retained good moisture. I will continue to use this stuff and keep it in heavy rotation.

L

lkg4healthyhair

I used the moist conditioner but I was not impressed. Havent tried the shampoo yet.

scoobygirl

I'm iffy on the poo. I tried it once worked fine, tried it a second time and my hair dried out even with the conditioner. However I do the like conditioner with other poos. I would rate it a B++ overall. A cheaper alternative I have found thanks to this board is the Herbal Essences Replenshing Conditioner (good stuff). I alternate it now with the Kendra because I get better results

Dolapo

Ummmm aiight...kenra hardcore fan here!!! i love the moisturising shampoo. I thing, it has sodium myreth sulphate wich is wayyy less harsh than other sulphates. I used my samples. I would buy it again but i dont use shampoos with sulphates. It smells nice and it silkifies my hair! LOL. The conditioner is the diggity bomb! This is my staple. It gives great slip and i would pick it over elucence MB mainly because i have to buy elucence online. They both give great slip. Compared to the herbal essence replenishing conditioner, the slip is better (only a little bit). The bad thing is that the herbal essences has silicones. So anyday, ill pick kenra moisturising conditioner! HTH

longhairgoal

They're my #1 stunners! *LOL* I haven't found anything that compares to them for my hair.

I should also add that the first time I tried the products, I did not like them. My hair felt horrible after using them. But for whatever reason, the next time was a charm. I say if you don't like it the first time, give it another shot.

Last edited:

caligirl

I love Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner. It makes my hair less coarse and more elastic. So when I comb it or blow dry my hair it doesn't break. It has a nice coconut scent.
I didn't like the shampoo. I prefer Keracare Hydrating Detangling Shampoo.

Armyqt

Kenra MC poo and CO are my Holy Grail of hair care. These are my atples although I hvae other favorites in the rotation (Aubrey and NTM). They are worth every penny. I get the litre size of both.

L

LaNecia

I've only used the Shampoo (the free sample from Kenra, absolutely loved it. Haven't used the conditioner yet.)

Off Topic: lkg4healthyhair, your Munchkin is adorable!!!! :lol:

LABETT

I love the conditioner at first until I tried Elucence.
Elucence is more moisturizing on my hair than Kendra.
I use Kendra as a co wash and the Kendra Emollient Treatment is my favorite Kendra Product great for deep conditioning.
The poo was just okay.

Dolapo

Oops! i forgot to give my review of the EMT. The slip is the same as biolage ultrahydrating balm. yes, it is the shyyyyyt. :D

LiqueXX

jasmin said:
I've used both and these are very good products. In the long run your hair will be stronger. The intensive emollient conditioner is my favorite of the Kenra line.

Kenra Mositurizing Shampoo and Conditioner are staples, I am in love with them. The Emollient Conditioner is the bomb, it will leave your hair silky and soft.

miracle

I know I'm in the minority on this, but I didn't like the Kenra Moisturizing Shampoo & Conditioner at all. :nono: :nono: It dried my hair out like crazy and I had to literally bathe my hair in Jojoba Oil to get the tangles out. :(

VelvetRain

Kenra MC and Kenra poo Kenra Intensive are the only products I have been using since Last Sept. Kenra MC stopped my breakage completely. I am moving further from the poo now as I am using Aubreys honesuckle rose. I stockpile Kenra MC.

mochamadness

Going the Distance
I've tried the poo and loved it as soon as it touched my hair!! It's very moisturing. I haven't tried the conditioner yet.

caligirl

michelle3147 said:
Kenra MC and Kenra poo Kenra Intensive are the only products I have been using since Last Sept. Kenra MC stopped my breakage completely. I am moving further from the poo now as I am using Aubreys honesuckle rose. I stockpile Kenra MC.

I also "stockpile" the Kenra MC. I have two liter sized bottles waiting in the wings, hahaha

nfynit_812

I'm sitting with Kenra MC in my hair as we speak! Kenra is the best for my hair-I even put my best friend on to it...to me, it's worth buying again, as it detangles my hair like no other!! I order Kenra on Ebay..

jasmin

I actually use Elucence shampoo with the Kenra intensive emollient conditioner. Then the Elucence conditioner and silk elixer as a leave in. Love the results.

sweetascocoa

i hate elucence, dries out my hair and the smell gives me headaches. i love kenra and i have 2 1 litre bottles too. nothing can take me away from kenra