Trade Secret is evil

goldensensation

Okay, so I went to trade secret for the first time today. :)

I dont need any products. I dont have money to be spending on products.:ohwell:

BUT

I still purchased L'ANZA hair repair reconstructor, L'ANZA hair repair protein plus shampoo, KENRA moisturizing conditioner (and it came with a little tube of KENRA shampoo). :look:

I have never tried these products before in my life. Wish me luck.

goldensensation said:
Okay, so I went to trade secret for the first time today. :)

I dont need any products. I dont have money to be spending on products.:ohwell:

BUT

I still purchased L'ANZA hair repair reconstructor, L'ANZA hair repair protein plus shampoo, KENRA moisturizing conditioner (and it came with a little tube of KENRA shampoo). :look:

I have never tried these products before in my life. Wish me luck.
Well, back in the day, I used to use L'anza hair repair reconstructor. I liked it, and it had a nice scent too. I still have some L'anza protein plus shampoo (old forumula; sls free) in my hair care product stash. I've used the Kenra moisturizing shampoo and Kenra moisturizing conditioner. Both are good products. Girl, you purchased some good stuff. Have fun, and enjoy. :)

trimbride said:
Good Luck!

I get my Nioxin from Trade Secret:D

Thanks!

Do they make good on their refund policy? How much has to be left in the bottle? If I use either of these and they are just "OK", I'd probably want to return them... but I am heavy handed with conditioner.

Allandra said:
Well, back in the day, I used to use L'anza hair repair reconstructor. I liked it, and it had a nice scent too. I still have some L'anza protein plus shampoo (old forumula; sls free) in my hair care product stash. I've used the Kenra moisturizing shampoo and Kenra moisturizing conditioner. Both are good products. Girl, you purchased some good stuff. Have fun, and enjoy. :)

Allandra, thank you for puting my mind at ease. I'm excited! I just washed my hair yesterday (with shampoo), but I do believe I'll be doing it again tonight. :lol:

goldensensation said:
Allandra, thank you for puting my mind at ease. I'm excited! I just washed my hair yesterday (with shampoo), but I do believe I'll be doing it again tonight. :lol:
I remember back in the day when I couldn't wait to try a new hair care product. Girl, go on and try some of that new stuff out. You know we wanna read what you thought about the products. So, come back and tell us (pretty please).

I just washed with the L'ANZA protein shampoo and L'ANZA reconstructor. So far, so good! They both smell great. The shampoo gave no slip, but maybe that is because of the protein. The reconstructor instantly strengthened and thickened my hair; it has just enough slip.

I'm airdrying, so I guess I'll know for sure if I like it by tomorrow.

goldensensation said:
I just washed with the L'ANZA protein shampoo and L'ANZA reconstructor. So far, so good! They both smell great. The shampoo gave no slip, but maybe that is because of the protein. The reconstructor instantly strengthened and thickened my hair; it has just enough slip.

I'm airdrying, so I guess I'll know for sure if I like it by tomorrow.
Although the shampoo didn't offer you any slip, I'm glad you likey. I know it sure does smell good (reminds me of coconut). If need be, you can always follow up with a shampoo that offers you a little slip. I'll be looking forward to a follow up post tomorrow. :) What did you put on your hair after rinsing out the reconstructor?

Back