-EVOO
-Olive
-Kemi
-Shea
-Coconut
-Rosemary
-Castor
-Miracle 8

These are the products I own that I can remember right now, I don't necessarily use them all, but I'm wondering who has used any of these with the best success for trying to save dry hair

candibaby

i deep condition every wash with Humectress. (you could do the same with the LeKair)
i use carrot and coconut oils to soften my new growth
miracle 8 (or you could just mix all the oils together) is great for pre-poo or hot oil treatments
evoo mixed w/ mango butter for your ends..
you can seal your ends with any of the oils..

thats just IMO.. but ive never used any of the shampoos or leave ins you have so i cant say anything about that. HTH

pink_flower

I have used Motions Silk Protein and Lekair for deep conditioning

-Porosity Control for detangling

-Breakfree as a daily moisturizer

-Olive oil has a hot oil treatment

Leslie_C

Your product list looks similar to mine, and I also have a problem with dry hair.

how often do u plan to wash?

U could pretreat with any of your oils mixed w/ any of your conditioners.

I would use CON as a regular shampoo, but it tends to build up so I would clarify with an ACV rinse every couple of weeks(only use a little vinegar in a LOT of water). ACV doesnt do anything positive for me but it works for many.

Humectress is the most moisturizing conditioner for me, especially when used with heat. For a leave in, I like NTM. That breakfree stuff is drying on my hair.

you could use almost any of your oils as a scalp massage or to soften your hair. Depending on how you wear your hair, some of the light oils could be applied and the heavier ones are great for the ends.

After I wash and deep condition, I put leave in on wet hair, and then moisturizer and/or oil. As it air dries I periodically put a little more oil on it. It dried nice and soft.

My problem is after 2 or 3 days its back to being very dry again...maybe I should just cycle this every 3 days...