just purchased maxiglide

Missi

i see fantastic results of people using maxiglide....well the ones who had great results....."if there is anyone who thinks me and this maxiglide should not wed....speak now or forever hold ur peace"

Divine Inspiration

:::slowly stands:::

Max and I did not get along. I tried everything I knew to make him love me, but he just wouldn't. I tried him hot, I tried him cold, I tried him with water from a bowl...but alas, he never showed me the loving affection I needed. The divorce was painful, but now I have Jilbere, and he treats me like a princess.

Just be sure you get a prenup...

NantanYah

Adding to the wonderful story line.....

MG and I just got married a couple of weeks ago. I tried to love him but he didn't show me the love I needed... A Jilbere De Paris (porcelain series) has been asking me on dates. I have been declining his offers though I did accept his phone number... just in case. I'm going to try to save this marriage. We'll see how it works out:grin: I'm with Divine Inspiration.... get a prenup!... He's an expensive husband, lol!

Basically, I have an MG. It's alright, I think I shouldn't have used the teeth. I went and got a Jilbere after selling my FHI to my sister (it was to dang on hot set at a 410 temperature). I haven't used it much yet.. just on a peice of hair in the back. I liked it though, but I'm going to try my MG again with the flat plate instead of teeth. We'll see......

The Girl

I think you an Max will have a beautiful relationship. I went on a date with Max two nights ago and I swear I can't stop thinking about him. I think we are going to elope soon! He made me feel so soft and sexy like no one ever before. I am currently saving up for the wedding. But back to you...have a ball just be sure to keep it new don't get "used to each other". :lol:

Missi

:) Thanks for the love stories, I feel so much better. I promise to get a prenup though cause if he starts treatin me bad, I will try to work it out but if i don't work out. I'll just send him on to someone else thats made for him and move on to something better. Thanks ladies;)