Just how Gullible do they really think we are??

oglorious1

Mixologist
Guess what??? The "miracle" made it to my local BSS, I picked up samples and gave one to my aunt to try, I'll let you know what she says, cause I sho ain't tryin' no glorified vaseline...I couldn't believe the lady at the BSS has the stuff in her store YUCK!!!

LondonDiva

Q. What makes the Dr. Miracle’s line different from what I am using now?

A. Dr. Miracle’s products feature an exclusive Thermalceutical™ complex, which uses the latest scientific ingredients like antioxidants, amino acids, proteins and anti-inflammatories to promote strong, growing hair while preventing itching or irritation to your scalp.

BULLSH!T

Thermalceutical???? Making up words to sound impressive for dumb consumers.

G

[ QUOTE ]
kitchen_tician said:
I am in tears...................This is soooooooo funny!!!

Who decided to use those photos to display the trauma teams hardwork.

Also, I didn't know a crowd was 2 people.

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG...I just decided to click on this thread and I am
People with damaged hair should not be promoting anything. OMG..

G

She probably told her man 'Wait Boo. They say this grease'll make my hair so pretty'

OMG... Stop.. Yall are killing me here. I think some of us need to call them to tell them what's up.

aqualung

I want to get Dr. Miracle's Stimulating Moisturizing Gro Oil after reading Bklynqueen's review of the temple balm. I'll call around to BSS today before resorting to an online order.

Dr. Miracle's web site:
http://64.82.5.145/store.htm

Ingredients:
http://www.gigibeauty.com/index.php?cPath=344_21_399

In the above ingredient lists, the Thermalceutical ingredients are in the bold parentheses. Menthol (the tingly oil in peppermint and Noxzema) and menthone are common to all 4 products. I don't know if the clove leaf oil contributes to the tingling.

ETA: The Sally's BSS chain carries it. No online orders necessary.

[ QUOTE ]
I think Vick's vapor rub has the same tingly menthol ingredients in a vaseline base.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL! /images/graemlins/rofl.gif /images/graemlins/rofl.gif /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif /images/graemlins/lachen70.gifThanks for the laugh this morning!

belleza

I've tried this product. It does feel really good on the scalp. I didn't get it to grow my hair quick, but I needed something to increase circulation, which is what the menthol and clove oil do.

I don't think it has petroleum or mineral oil, because I'm averse to using those, they dry me out. But when I need to do a scalp massage this product feels really good. I don't know if I'll buy anymore, because I like Nioxin better, it's more stimulating.

belleza

OMG I've never seen their ads before, I saw the product in Sally's. They are so wrong. Why they want to do that to our people? That is messed up...but that is so funny! /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Bklynqueen

Hello! I guess I'm the only one who's gonna rave about their products. I never seen that site before and those people they used were real poor examples.:( The first time I heard of Dr. Miracle was from Tracey Ross ( Joan of Girlfriends) in a Black Hair magazine. I always meant to look into it but I never did. About 2 or 3 weeks ago, my sister bought the Dr. Miracles Temple and Nape balm for her thin temples & hairline area. Guys, I kid you not, after 2 weeks, her hair has grown in. So I decides to get on the bandwagon because I found that after having a baby, my hair fell out on the sides and Surge has not helped one bit. This was 1 week ago and what a difference!!! I can actually wear a bun without feeling self conscious of my bald sides- it grew 1 and 1/2 inch! I'm not saying that it's gonna work for everybody but for me, it damn sure did what Surge couldn't do and fast! /images/graemlins/smile.gif So I'm pleased...

KAddy

I too had the ads. THe thing that made me skeptical is that they show a jacked up person, but they NEVER show the person after using the product, just the had with the product in it.

I have noticed though that every bss I go in the stands for the products are close to empty.

IrisDaVirus

Judging by this girl's grill, I'd think she was a long-haired version of Michael Strahan of the New York Giants..... /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Carlie

[ QUOTE ]
Hello! I guess I'm the only one who's gonna rave about their products. I never seen that site before and those people they used were real poor examples.:( The first time I heard of Dr. Miracle was from Tracey Ross ( Joan of Girlfriends) in a Black Hair magazine. I always meant to look into it but I never did. About 2 or 3 weeks ago, my sister bought the Dr. Miracles Temple and Nape balm for her thin temples & hairline area. Guys, I kid you not, after 2 weeks, her hair has grown in. So I decides to get on the bandwagon because I found that after having a baby, my hair fell out on the sides and Surge has not helped one bit. This was 1 week ago and what a difference!!! I can actually wear a bun without feeling self conscious of my bald sides- it grew 1 and 1/2 inch! I'm not saying that it's gonna work for everybody but for me, it damn sure did what Surge couldn't do and fast! /images/graemlins/smile.gif So I'm pleased...

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm glad to hear that it worked for you. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Carlie

[ QUOTE ]

Judging by this girl's grill, I'd think she was a long-haired version of Michael Strahan of the New York Giants..... /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
This ad seems pretty insulting...and it seems they tried to get the most unattractive person they could find? /images/graemlins/nono.gif

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
[ QUOTE ]
Okay, why are these peoples teeth so jacked up?!

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

I give Doc M props for using models who aren't sporting weaves. But he should have given us an 'after' pic. Those 'befores' are scary. /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Nessa

I tried this before, because my mom gave me the samples, and they felt good, it had my scalp tingling for about 20- 30 minutes, and I scalped massaged along with it.

aqualung

I got Dr. Miracle's Stimulating Moisturizing Growth Oil at Sally's yesterday, but I had to drive far and get lost.

The oil is carrot orange. It smells sweety and spicy and minty, like those red cinnamon-flavored hard candies.

Full review later...

pookeylou

Aw SNAP! That's not right...it's just not right.

This reminds me of a night when my DH's brother was taking on a new job as a "financial planner". His trainer came with him to our house to try and sell us these "umbrella policies". My husband (who works in the insurance industry for 21 years now) refused to buy it. The lady who came to train my brother in law was livid. Even began insulting us jokingly by saying that "the policies were too complicated for us" and that we "really didnt understand what we were missing out on".

The most disturbing thing about the whole evening was that...she brought her baby on this "business call". She couldnt find a sitter. Her baby was in a "doll" punkin seat...I kid you NOT! She had runs in both legs of her stockings. When they came in, I offered them something to drink and she immediately asked me for something to eat because she hadnt had dinner yet. I fixed her a sandwich. After the evening was over...we watched my brother in law and the trainer get into her car...that had duct tape over one of the back windows.

Now you want me to invest my money with you...and you dont even have descent stockings? If your financial plan has been so "prosperous" then why are you riding around with your baby in the car that has duct tape on the windows?

I am not downing her...I am just saying...If you are going to represent something, make sure that you live up to what you are trying to get people to buy.

There was no way I was going to represent Surge...if it really did not do what it claimed to do.

Same way with Dr.Miracle...he really needs some "After" shots to show the "miracles" that his product can perform. Cause right now...it just looks like Dr.Miracle hurt some people.