Just how Gullible do they really think we are??

ChasingBliss

[ QUOTE ]
alliyah4eva203 said:
i just hope nobody starts raving about their products cause then we will all have to eat our words

[/ QUOTE ]

bigfrogyrl

From the looks of their hair, something tells me they need to start using their products before taking them to the streets.

I just read the FAQs...looks like they have NO IDEA how this stuff works.

Karonica,
Maybe they have their own "hair hospital", too....

amazin9

I went to the BSS to Sunday and they were giving away samples of this stuff by the handfull. I wont' be putting any on my hair because the ingredients are nowhere to be found......

jasmine

[ QUOTE ]
CarolinaAfro said:
The 4th picture down...
Either she has a huge forehead or her hairline is jacked up...

[/ QUOTE ]

aregee

WHY did i see this stuff at my favorite BSS? they had a little stand set up on a shelf with flashing lights around it. unbelievable...

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
@ the flashing lights!

[ QUOTE ]
hey!..there is a chick in a red shirt and black jacket looking away at a dude that MAY be trying to tell her to COME ON! (last picture)

[/ QUOTE ]

gabrielle2

[ QUOTE ]
ChocoKitty said:
Peddlin' bootleg hair grease... Sheesh!

What is the world of hair care coming too?

[/ QUOTE ]

shh!! HEAR THAT?! Twightlight ZONE-esque MUSIC

recherche

Gimmie, Gimmie, MORE!
Yes...I saw this product on the self with lights glowing around it a few weeks ago. I was like what kind of crap is this. I guess it's to get people's attention to buy it, but damn!

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
I finally saw this stuff in Sally's today. And yes, the display has flashing red lights on it!
I didn't see anything special about the ingredients. They are the same old petro/mo based hair grease and oil treatments that everyone else is selling. Except that these have tingly ingredients like menthol, eucalyptus, etc.

The display case almost empty.

moneychaser

[ QUOTE ]
sassygirl125 said:
I finally saw this stuff in Sally's today. And yes, the display has flashing red lights on it!
I didn't see anything special about the ingredients. They are the same old petro/mo based hair grease and oil treatments that everyone else is selling. Except that these have tingly ingredients like menthol, eucalyptus, etc.

The display case almost empty.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yep I noticed the same thing

Innocent_Kiss

Don't people realize it takes more than a product or supplement to have long healthy hair? A number of factors determine that
I'm sick of products like that. A lot of my poo' women don't know any better, though
Thank God for the internet and the LHCF!

MizAvalon

[ QUOTE ]
SherryLove said:
Unfortunately, a lot of marketers and advertisers of hair care products make these ridiculous claims because they know some women of color are so desperate for longer hair or more hair. It's so sad.....

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree Sherry. It's funny, but at the same time sad. So many women are probably going to waste their money on this or some other junk because they just don't know any better. I was never like that with hair stuff, but I used to try just about any "miracle" skin product that came out to disastrous results. These folks prey on people that are uneducated about hair/skin care. They know goodness well that junk doesn't work.

nfynit_812

[ QUOTE ]
gabrielle2 said:
[ QUOTE ]

Also, I didn't know a crowd was 2 people.

[/ QUOTE ]

hey!..there is a chick in a red shirt and black jacket looking away at a dude that MAY be trying to tell her to COME ON! (last picture) so if you include those 2..there is your crowd of 4

and YES..their team needs to use a lil miracle whatever on their hair..scraggly ends and a jacked up hairline? trying to push a miracle hair growth product???????

[/ QUOTE ]

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
[ QUOTE ]
Carlie said:
...so this stuff doesn't work?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think they'll cause any damage. But I don't see how an $8 (for 4 oz.) jar of vaseline and eucalyptus is going to cause any "miracle growth".
It probably feels good on the scalp, though... But it would cheaper to get a $4 jar of BB Supergro and mix in some tingly stuff.

lovelymissyoli

Re: Just how Gullible do they really think we are?

Since coming to this site I don't believe anything can magically grow your hair; okay besides Surge
. Long hair requires a lot of give a take. I give my hair extra attention now and took out a lot of harmful things that can cause my hair not to grow. I see an ad for the stuff in every issue of Sophisticate's Black Hair Magazine...pleez....

Carlie

[ QUOTE ]
sassygirl125 said:
[ QUOTE ]
Carlie said:
...so this stuff doesn't work?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think they'll cause any damage. But I don't see how an $8 (for 4 oz.) jar of vaseline and eucalyptus is going to cause any "miracle growth".
It probably feels good on the scalp, though... But it would cheaper to get a $4 jar of BB Supergro and mix in some tingly stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

...I'm sure you're right...I guess I get a little too excited about stuff that tingles...

jazzyfunknastee

The sad part about this is, I know exactly where these fools are. These pictures were taking on Flatbush and Churchs Avenues by my area. I wish I would have caught these fools round here LOL

webby

Think Slim
Re: Just how Gullible do they really think we are?

[ QUOTE ]
jazzyfunknastee said:
The sad part about this is, I know exactly where these fools are. These pictures were taking on Flatbush and Churchs Avenues by my area. I wish I would have caught these fools round here LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

I KNEW it looked familiar...I just couldn't figure out the location.

oglorious1

Mixologist
I think sombody on the forum is already trying this, I was looking for this thread about a week ago...so ya'll betta watch out.....

BabyCurls

Indy Girl Growing Strong
<font color="purple">Is there a police car anywhere to stop this madness!?!

The only way to grow your hair long is to take care of it, using the right oils, trim ends if neccessary, CO wash, apply little or no heat, moisturize, wear protective styles, also sleep with silk or satin scarves. These so-called "miracle" products are a waste of time and money. They are nothing more than a scam or rip off. Please, keep your samples, Trauma Team. </font>

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
[ QUOTE ]
I guess I get a little too excited about stuff that tingles...

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm a sucker for tingly stuff, too.

I'm still
@ that Trauma Team in their lab coats, though! And the guy who looks like he's telling the girl to "Come on!"