Just how Gullible do they really think we are??

Brooke007

Member, Dumbledore's Army
Dr. Miracle's Hot Gro Treatment?

I’m a little sick of hearing about this new miracle grow cream/oil/grease/spray etc. I noticed an ad for this in a recent hair mag.

[ QUOTE ]
Dr. Miracle’s, a new ethnic hair care line designed to promote strong and healthy hair, debuts in May. The products contain the tingling “Feel It” formula and a thermalceutical complex with antioxidants, amino acids, proteins and anti-inflammatory agents. The line includes products such as Anti-Breakage Strengthening crème. They will be available at drmiracles.com.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now take a look at the “DR. MIRACLE'S HAIR TRAUMA TEAM”
Team

Armyqt

Champagne_Wishes

A broke graduate
So are they peddling a new form of grease? If so I will pass. I think people should be educated on proper hair care and not to depend too much on these so called miracle tonic.

kitchen_tician

I am in tears...................This is soooooooo funny!!!

Who decided to use those photos to display the trauma teams hardwork.

Also, I didn't know a crowd was 2 people.

jrw

Oh my gosh. What dumbass would actually take hair advice from people with crap hair like that?

gabrielle2

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hey!..there is a chick in a red shirt and black jacket looking away at a dude that MAY be trying to tell her to COME ON! (last picture) so if you include those 2..there is your crowd of 4

and YES..their team needs to use a lil miracle whatever on their hair..scraggly ends and a jacked up hairline? trying to push a miracle hair growth product???????

KaramelKendra

[ QUOTE ]
gabrielle2 said:

f 4

and YES..their team needs to use a lil miracle whatever on their hair..scraggly ends and a jacked up hairline? trying to push a miracle hair growth product???????

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL
...U too funny gurl!

KaramelKendra

I wouldnt try that stuff...the promoters hair look less than avarage,and like Gabrielle said with a jacked up airline..lol...I checked out their products tho,A real Pjis always on check..lol just to see the prdcts ingredients..but Of course thier smart asss didnt mention what bullcrap they put on their grease
We aint no fool!

SVT

[ QUOTE ]
gabrielle2 said:
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hey!..there is a chick in a red shirt and black jacket looking away at a dude that MAY be trying to tell her to COME ON! (last picture) so if you include those 2..there is your crowd of 4

[/ QUOTE ]

She probably told her man 'Wait Boo. They say this grease'll make my hair so pretty'

gabrielle2

[ QUOTE ]
SVT said:
[ QUOTE ]

She probably told her man 'Wait Boo. They say this grease'll make my hair so pretty'

[/ QUOTE ]

and then BOO said.."LOOK HERE WOMAN! i done bought that COPA and RIO..you said the same thing! i am getting sick of this hair hair game! U NEED to do a google search and find some hair care website!"

kitchen_tician

[ QUOTE ]
gabrielle2 said:
[ QUOTE ]
SVT said:
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

and then BOO said.."LOOK HERE WOMAN! i done bought that COPA and RIO..you said the same thing! i am getting sick of this hair hair game! U NEED to do a google search and find some hair care website!"

[/ QUOTE ]

Copa and Rio

SherryLove

Unfortunately, a lot of marketers and advertisers of hair care products make these ridiculous claims because they know some women of color are so desperate for longer hair or more hair. It's so sad.....

Falon

[ QUOTE ]
CarolinaAfro said:
The 4th picture down...
Either she has a huge forehead or her hairline is jacked up...

[/ QUOTE ]

Where did you get that Greamlin.....I am so trying not to laugh over here the other lady my supervisor was like "Oh, did you sneeze..bless you honey!" I'm like "Hmmmm Hmmm...uh yeah my nose is itching...thanks" Then she comes over like "oh, can you do a letter for me?" Nosy B#$ch!
She don't know I got skills with minimizing these windows!

moneychaser

[ QUOTE ]
Karonica said:
Why are they wearing pajama-looking scrubs? It's really not that serious to be dressed like that.

[/ QUOTE ]
Cause they are the Hair ER Team