July 2014...What Did YOU Buy This Week? (Hair Care Edition)

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
divachyk

I thought you had a Pibbs! Why do you need a soft bonnet dryer? Mail me the Pibbs!

Sent from my Speak & Spell using LHCF

I do MileHighDiva. However, I can't pack the Pibbs in a suitcase :lachen:....so.....I picked up a soft bonnet. I'm playing around with the bonnet now so come business trip time, I'll have a game plan and know what I'm working with.

Namilani

Every Dollar Tree in Salisbury, NC is out of the Smooth N Shine Olive & Tea Tree Oil conditioner, but I did find three Dr Miracle's Follicle Healer Energizing System Hydrating Oils. It sounds like a great product to add to my scalp massages I was supposed to start last week lol.

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day

I stumbled upon this on the internet one day and purchased it. I'm testing it out today I think.

curlyTisME

I will be using my 20% off Sally's coupon to finally buy my dryer! I recently discovered I'm low porosity and heat will be my friend to the end!!

NaturallyATLPCH

Going through my stash I realize I didn't have any Pomades/sealants so I ordered Tangles and Beyond Shea Butter mix today.

I've already gotten a shipping notification. :yep:

NaturallyATLPCH

IDareT'sHair
I thought someone posted it. I will go and do it. All of their items are $10.00 and there is free shipping on your total of $30.00 or more. Code is Freeship. I think today is the last day.

Curly Girl Jess on YouTube did a review and mentioned it on her vid.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
NaturallyATLPCH

I looked around and it seems like they just have a couple items left.

The Shampoo, the Flax Seed and something else I don't want.:lol:

I did get some stuff a while back (4th of July-ish) when the $10 Sale was going on.:yep:

NaturallyATLPCH

NaturallyATLPCH

I looked around and it seems like they just have a couple items left.

The Shampoo, the Flax Seed and something else I don't want.:lol:

I did get some stuff a while back (4th of July-ish) when the $10 Sale was going on.:yep:

I've heard really good things about that shampoo IDareT'sHair.

If I like the Shea Butter mix, I may try her conditioners. I've heard great things about this line.

Maybe I shouldn't have taken my braids out because I'm going to unleash the dragon :lol:.

Rozlewis

Picked up a tek brush today. I have heard some good things about it so I when I saw it in Marshall's today I thought I would give it a go.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
NaturallyATLPCH

Some of the 'Poos I wouldn't mind buying/trying (that I hear gets great reviews)

Tangles & Beyond
Silk Dreams
Hydroquench Systems

These get great reviews. :yep:

The closest thing I have to Shampoo (that isn't a Neutralizing/Chelating/Acidifying) is: As I Am's Cleansing Pudding.:yep:

Oh, And I have a Shampoo from Darcy (Darcy's Pumpkin Shampoo) I got from another Poster a while ago.

I don't even think Darcy sells that Shampoo any more.:blush:

cutenss

I won a jar of OBIA Naturals Babassu DC'er in a IG contest, last week. It has already arrived. Yay me :yay: I cannot wait to try it. I was also sent for review the Twisted Sista Curl Activator, and the 30 Second Spray. I hate Twisted Sista Products, and these were no exception :ohwell:

I didn't actually buy anything :look:

havilland

Magical Mythical Princess
Chi Thermal Infrared Infusion conditioner

Chi Silk Infusion serum

Hoping I can get my next flat iron to last longer.