July 2014...What Did YOU Buy This Week? (Hair Care Edition)

meka72

@meka72 Your hair will literally thank you for your Claudie purchase. Unlike most vendors she staffs an in house chemist to help with the formulation of her products. She also has training in product formulation, so her products products are top notch and last a pretty long time. Her products can be stored w/o refrigeration for up to 12 months and w/ for 18. Claudie's is BOMB.COM!

Now you've got me ready to give away all my other products (except APB, I ain't that crazy).

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Rozlewis

@meka72

Your hair will literally thank you for your Claudie purchase. Unlike most vendors she staffs an in house chemist to help with the formulation of her products. She also has training in product formulation, so her products products are top notch and last a pretty long time. Her products can be stored w/o refrigeration for up to 12 months and w/ for 18. Claudie's is BOMB.COM!

EnExitStageLeft

I have to echo what you just said about the quality of the products. I also wanted to mention that the customer service is phenomenal. She pays attention to her customers. I have placed multiple orders and she will ask me if it is OK to combine the orders then she will refund any monies due me. She proactively reaches out to me. If she ever ships the order after your promised ship date she will contact me and let me know. She is one of the best vendors I have dealt with so far.

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
EnExitStageLeft I have to echo what you just said about the quality of the products. I also wanted to mention that the customer service is phenomenal. She pays attention to her customers. I have placed multiple orders and she will ask me if it is OK to combine the orders then she will refund any monies due me. She proactively reaches out to me. If she ever ships the order after your promised ship date she will contact me and let me know. She is one of the best vendors I have dealt with so far.

Yes, her CS is on point. Her response time is very fast. She emailed me about combining the orders and refunding money due as well. I really appreciate vendors who care about their customers.

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Mountain Rose Herbs or Henna Sooq (can't remember which)
Yucca Root
Shikakai
Soapnut
Amla
Hibiscus
Brahmi
Neem
Marshmallow Root
Slippery Elm Bark
Aloe Vera

EnExitStageLeft

NaturallyATLPCH

I co-sign @IDareT'sHair. The Jojoba Cleansing conditioner is no to low foam. It does however detangle and cleanses/rinses well. If youre looking for super slip I say pick up the 3 in 1. Its my second fav from Claudie. The slip, moisture and cleansing power of that thing is ridiculous. Think Shea Moisture Purification Mask BUT BETTER!.

I ordered 3 12oz. Jars one time (because the love runs that deep :yep:) and instead making me wait till she received shipment of 12 oz. Jars she sent 3 16oz. Jars instead (full to the brim). Claudie is awesome like that :yep:.

Last edited:

NaturallyATLPCH

NaturallyATLPCH

I co-sign @IDareT'sHair. The Jojoba Cleansing conditioner is no to low foam. It does however detangle and cleanses/rinses well. If youre looking for super slip I say pick up the 3 in 1. Its my second fav from Claudie. The slip, moisture and cleansing power of that thing is ridiculous. Think Shea Moisture Purification Mask BUT BETTER!.

I ordered 3 12oz. Jars one time (because the love runs that deep :yep:) and instead making me wait till she received shipment of 12 oz. Jars she sent 3 16oz. Jars instead (full to the brim). Claudie is awesome like that :yep:.

Whoa, really? Hmmmmm...*adds to wish list*
I didn't think anything was better with slip than the a Purification Mask! Awesome!

Thanks for that awesome review EnExitStageLeft!

Last edited:

curlyTisME

Nothing yet, but I will pick up a ORS hair mayo and a bottle of the Aphogee pro-vitamin leave in sometime this week.

Nylund

Keravada Oils x 5 (2 Fenugreek, 2 Fenugreek & Henna, 1 Henna)

Sunny Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil x 2

Ynobe Shop Amla & Nettle Deep Conditioner x 2, Green Tea Hydrating Dew x 2

Bobeam Shea Moisturizer x 3, Deep Conditioner

Shea Moisture Purification Mask x 3

Annabelle's Perfect Blends Hair Cream x 3 (Watermelon, Tutti Frutti, Hibiscus & Pomegranate)

Puff Cuff

Nature's Blessings Hair Pomade

Godrej Nupur Henna 9 Herbs Blend x 2

Tresemme Naturals Vibrantly Smooth Conditioner x 2

Eqyss Avocado Mist and Rehydrant Spray

That's it...for now :look:

caliscurls

:look: a Widu rectangular paddle brush ...okay I'm really done this time (says the PJ who posted less than 72 hours ago about being done). My only excuse for buying now is if I run out of something I don't have a backup for....which shouldn't be until August.

FYI they are having a sale..will,post in sale thread

Aggie

I haven't bought anything yet but I do need a Fantasia IC gel, so that will be next on my list.

NaturallyATLPCH

Oh yeah, I bit and bought some Claudie's

3 n 1 Cleansing Conditioner
Deep Moisturizing Conditioner
Khave Deep Hydrating Conditioner
Braid Spray

Kindheart

I bought a whole bunch of keracare stuff,pretty much everything in the line .the concotion hydrating shampoo-humecto-buttercream is amazing ,my hair is soft shiny and smell so sweet

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
APB

Blueberry Cheesecake DC
Ayurvedic Hair Creme - Marshmallow Clouds scent
White Chocolate Mousse Moisture Intense Mask

I am thinking about going back for more. They all sound so delicious.

southerncitygirl

from curlmart:

db daily leave-in vanilla (i got 15% off) i am not a fan of vanilla but maybe i can mix it with my leftover lucious amber scent that i have leftover?

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Kurlee Belle
Thirsty Kurls Leave-In Conditioner (my fav moisture based leave-in condiitioner :love3: )

Last edited:

kupenda

Darcys:
Pumpkin Conditioner 16ox (finally!)
Daily Leave In unscented

Hairveda:
Finishing Rinse
Acai Berry Phyto
Moist 24/7

NaturallyATLPCH

Going to making either an Aveyou or Curlmart haul soon. Plan on revisiting some things. Will post purchases in a couple of days. :)