JC of the Natural Haven compares exclusion from the Natural Community to Apartheid

Mz.MoMo5235

Re: JC of the Natural Haven compares exclusion from the Natural Community to Aparthei

We have allowed this to happen.....we are so much trying to "fit in" and be "liked" and "included" that we start excluding each other....look at our music industry......why are there so many yt artists on our labels and records and my goodness all over our music videos.......and our black men feel proud and as they have arrived by having one or more on their arms.....we have taken the boundaries away where as other groups have their boundaries firmly in place and will let you know in a heart beat "this 'aint for you" - few date or marry outside of their race...and if some do date outside of their race you can best believe they will have kids by someone within their race (I feel JLo is a prime example of that) keeping their race and bloodlines PURE.

We are divisive among ourselves - not good at all.

Jebus, dont get me started on JLo

I love how in her music videos she has such a nice island tan but in her movies (geared towards mainly white folk) she's as pale as a ghost!!!

Dont get me wrong, I under stand that there are black latinos and white latinos. But I dont like the blatant cashing in thats done on OUR dollars when you cant even stay on our side full time. Ijs

Mind you I'm Puerto Rican, but I know darn well I'm not white nor do I try and play in the white world. They can keep that. I know my African roots and unlike others I cant/wont hop the fence cause it convenient or a money maker.

naijamerican

Re: JC of the Natural Haven compares exclusion from the Natural Community to Aparthei

I am so profoundly disappointed in JC. I'm not going to add to this conversation because Kola Boof said everything I feel on the matter.

It's one thing when nwa beke does it. When we do it to each other and justify their presence where it doesn't belong? I wants no parts of that.

bhndbrwneyes

Feeling all types of ways this morning, primarily black pride but a little sad and a lot of anger. Trying not to unleash it on my white coworkers.

krikit96

I'm so sick of all the mess... you should see some of the comments about this mess on facebook... By whites AND blacks alike... it's depressing. :nono:

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care

http://www.thenaturalhavenbloom.com/2014/07/teamnatural-is-for-everyone.html?m=1

She's defending her use apartheid in the comments section of her blog :nono:

Some people are tone deaf!

I would post her comment, but I'm not near my laptop right now.

Sent from my Speak & Spell using LHCF

I read her response and won't post it here as to prevent others from getting high blood pressure.

I am not safe though :look:.

I just can't!!!

Apartheid??!!

Seriously?!!

:wallbash::wallbash::computer: