January 22, 23 & 24.....What are your hair plans???

lolascurls

By God's grace, I'm planning on DCing with EVCO with heat then rinsing with shikakai powder (my first go) and then co-washing out with HE LTR conditioner. Finally, a tea rinse (infused with organice white tea and horsetail herbs) before detangling gently on damp hair. I will apply HE LTR to see how that does at detangling and twisting to airdry. :)

Chameleonchick

I'm doing a henna treatment. I really wanted to do a bentonite clay treatment but I think I might stick with henna for now.

dorko

i will be 27 weeks post this wknd
sooooooooo i'm going to pamper my hair tomorrow
and get twists on saturday
i need to leave my hair alone... :perplexed

gymfreak336

Shampoo with Kenra volumizing shampoo
Condition with Kenra volumizing conditioner for 5 minutes
Salerm leave in

Possibly rollerset with lottabody or if I blow dry I will nioxin bliss and my croc designer iron

SherylsTresses

My birthday is the 22nd so I'm thinking of flat ironing it to see my progress. I don't know the last time heat has touched my hair so I'm kind of excited. I don't have anywhere to go, I just want to do something to feel sexy:lachen:
:dance7: :present: :superbanana: :birthday3: :party:

Happy birthday to you Letta! I sure hope you enjoy your day, week and weekend.

amerAKAn_dream

I shampooed and DC'ed today. This weekend I'll be co-washing (Saturday), applying my MT or MN mix, and remembering to moisturize!

Other than that, my hair will be in its protective style.

back2relaxed

Still in my sew in weave, week 6. I am going to prepoo my leave out hair, with a cheapie, Suave probably...then I am going to wash my hair w/Keracare Hydrating Detangling(leave out), and use a cheapie shampoo in a squirt bottle for the braids underneath the weave. DC with keracare humecto on the leave out hair, and cheapie DC on the braids w/Aphogee mixed in bottle. Rinse out, apply leave ins, chi silk infusion, Lacio Lacio, dry under hooded dryer, blow dry if needed. Flat iron on Saturday for trip out of town. 2 more weeks, and I get my weave out!!