January 22, 23 & 24.....What are your hair plans???

SherylsTresses

:hiya: I'll be 25 weeks post and transitioning to natural. My hair plans are:

Porosity & Moisture Regimen:

1. Prepoo w/ Alter Ego Garlic conditioner for 30 mins
  2. Shampoo with Silicon Mix
  3. DC with Silicon Mix Avanti for one hour..........no heat needed :blush:
  4. Detangle in shower in sections
  5. Towel dry w/o disturbing position of detangled hair
  6. Final rinse with Roux Porosity Control for one minute
  7. Apply Chi Keratin Mist and Silicon Mix leave-in
  8. Airdry in scarf method with part in middle, wear curly ponytail
  9. Moisturize as needed with AO White Camellia Conditioner Spray and cowash ponytail

What are your hair plans? :gorgeous:

Last edited:

alanaj

I have a birthday party tom night. I washed and braided it in cornrows and single plaits on Mon/Tues. I've been rockin that in a ponytail all week and this weekend is braidout time!
I have really thick hair and I only recently realized 2 things about braid outs:
1. I get more definition if i just take the time to comb out the ends when I've made it half way down the braid. Before I just used to get fuzzy ends

2 . If I cornrow the base of my single plaits they lie in the direction i want them too and they also make my braidouts lie down less. I am one of those people who would actually want less volume at the roots. It gives me more control of the style!

beans4reezy

Absolutely nothing!! My hair is in cornrows now, so I am just keeping them moist with My Oyin's Juices and berries spritz!

cutenss

I am going to WEN and then DC with my new sample pak of Macdamia Nut Oil Deep Repair Masque and Healing Oil Treatment. I am excited to try it :yep:

MsBoinglicious

Nothing really!

I haven't done anything to my hair since last year. It’s been in these same 2 strands for over a Month now. I am sick of my hair and growing lazy! I just co-wash or Deep Condition in my 2 strands. I take them down one by one and just redo each twist individually (removing any shed hair so they do not matt or loc).

~*~ShopAholic~*~

Well I am sitting with my neautralizing poo in my hair now.
*I relaxed with Vital Life & Body
*Will DC w/Vital Triple Blend Reconstructer
*Adore rinse
*DC Alter Ego Garlic
*Apply Leave-in Aphoghee keratin and green tea/Sedal Hidraloe/Ego Boost
*Rollerset
*Slk wrap
*Trim 1/4 an inch

Tif392002

Im braided right now and wearing wigs, but Tomorow night i will pre-poo with castor oil and Tresemme Moisture Rich Condition.
Wash in diluted Creme of Nature Kiwi Citrus Moisturizing Shampoo
Deep condtion with coconut oil and Africas Best Olive Oil Conditioner
Rinse.... then use Aphogee Provitamin leave in conditioner.... I mite spray a lil Aphogee green tea reconstrustor, depending on how my feels, then let my bf braid it back up for another week....lol yea i said bf... he can braid , he have 3 sisters. lol.

Day Dreamer

This weekend I plan to wash with suave humectant, DC with Fantasia IC deep penetrating creme moisturizer. Next rollerset and sit under a hooded dryer.

growinstrong

tomorrow I plan to:
pre-poo w/ Silk Elements Moisturizing Treatment, coconut oil and honey
quick rinse w/ VO5 MM
Apply Chi Keratin Mist, HH LTR leave-in and seal with olive oil
Airdry in 4-6 braids

JayAnn0513

I make 30 look good!
I'm doing Crown and Glory so I will
Poo w/ ORS Olive Oil poo
DC w/ Joico with heat for 30 mins
Spray Aphogee Green Tea leave in and my braid spray mix. Let air dry in a bun.

janeemat

Friday January 22nd

Pre-poo Overnight – Amla/Brahma Oils/Conditioner

Saturday January 23rd Regimen

1 lather Mizani Moisturfusion Milk Bath Poo

Protein Treatment – Aphoghee

Deep Cond – Mizani Moisturfusion Silk Cream Conditioner

Leave Ins – Lacio Lacio, Bliss, Lotta Body Mixture Setting Lotion

Rollerset and Saran Wrap (maybe blowout roots) since I am 9 wks post.

Chaosbutterfly

Transition Over
I'm 4 weeks into a 12 week stretch, and on Saturday, I'm going to:

1. Use Motions CPR for 20 minutes. No heat, no steam.
2. CWC with Organix Coconut Milk Conditioner and Vanilla Silk Shampoo.
3. Steam for about two hours with Nexxus Humectress.
4. Use Porosity Control for one minute and follow with cold water rinse.
5. Detangle with HE LTR Leave-In.
6. Rollerset with plain water, Chi Silk Infusion and a little Vatika Oil.
7. Air Dry
8. Silk wrap under hood dryer for fifteen minutes.

Jewell

I am thinking of doing a CW...will take down my braids to do CW in 4 sections. IDK what products I'll use, except I know the Aussie Moist will be in there. May follow up with Nexxus Humectress or Joice Moisture Recovery. I ordered some all natural, handmade shampoo bars today, can't wait until they arrive and I can try one out!

ETA: If I get too lazy and don't do the CW, I'll just moisturize my braids and re-seal the ends. Will do nothing style-wise.

Niik

can't give you a list of the products because i'm not really sure yet and i usually just pick up whatever i think my hair needs.

i straightened my hair 2 weeks ago, so i'll probably be using my tresseme thermal recovery shampoo. no idea about conditioner, leave-in, or stylers. =/

when i do it, i'll come back and update this.

wannabelong

Since my first flexi-rod set failed, I'll wash/DC then do a twistout. I'm going to stick with what I know. LOL

Letta

My birthday is the 22nd so I'm thinking of flat ironing it to see my progress. I don't know the last time heat has touched my hair so I'm kind of excited. I don't have anywhere to go, I just want to do something to feel sexy:lachen:

tapioca_pudding

I was thinking about lightly flat ironing my hair, but I probably wont'. Either way, I'm going to DC w/ heat for 45 mins w/ Joico KPak (for color treated hair), then try use Aussie Moist as my leave in to activate my curls. :yep:

exubah

Dang these weeks going by fast!!! I will be clarifying with ORS Creamy Aloe and DC with Alter Ego Garlic.

goodmorningruby

Wow, it's already the 21st? Time is flying...Tomorrow I'm going to take down the bantu knots (I was supposed to braid or twist but was too lazy:wallbash:) and rock my hair in my usual updo for the rest of the week until wash day. Moisturizing and sealing as needed. Probably baggy before wash day.

BlkOnyx488

I just got a hair bonnet attachment for my dryer, this will be my first heated DC in over 20 years
my hair is still in cornrows, my plan is to keep it braided until feb 15th or so

Last edited:

loolalooh

-Probably take down my micro twists
-Finger detangle
-Prepoo with Coconut Oil
-Wash with ... not sure yet
-Condition with V05 and a little Coconut Oil
-Moisturize with Whipped Shea Butter
-Airdry in big twists
-Retwist and wear for another few weeks

Either do all this this weekend or next