It's Perfectly Natural Reviews

*Frisky*

Imoan *Frisky* Kurlee BostonMaria

She did the same thing to me, the 1st time I filed a PayPal Dispute. She sent the tracking # (although she ignored my constant emails and it took about 45 days before she finally acted).

So, I called PayPal and he told me when they arrive, I could re-file something like: "Items Not as described" - So when they arrived, I did that and my money was refunded via PayPal. Not from her, but directly from PayPal.

IDareT'sHair

Yikes...girl straight mess

Don't get me wrong, I love to support small businesses but when you decide to go down that road you have to have a certain level of commitment to it that may make you lose sleep, sacrifice time that should be spent elsewhere etc cause once you get a bad rep for poor customer service with a stank attitude on top of it, you might be signing your own death certificate, might be a slow death but the word will spread.

Kurlee

Yea if she did send my products they would go right in the trash. I would just have to take a loss and learn a lesson.

Wow, geez.. How do you know the products are ok, I mean she might spit in it or etc and sit back laughing.. If a person asks for a refund or paypal dispute and U send them products intead makes me wonder BIG TIME!!! People can be evil these days.. I have learned my lesson.....I will check reviews, CS remarks, vendor most be established for at least 1 year before I order....... and to think I started feeling sorry for her..

Wow she's Slick Rick

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

Imoan *Frisky* Kurlee BostonMaria

She did the same thing to me, the 1st time I filed a PayPal Dispute. She sent the tracking # (although she ignored my constant emails and it took about 45 days before she finally acted).

So, I called PayPal and he told me when they arrive, I could re-file something like: "Items Not as described" - So when they arrived, I did that and my money was refunded via PayPal. Not from her, but directly from PayPal.
which is why I'm completely turned off and am selling my order :yep:

Here's what's left :

Creamy Carrot & Avocado Leave-in 16 oz.

Cupuacu & Grapeseed Twist Butter 16 oz.

Pumpkin-Honey Hair Butter 16 oz.

Bundle is 36$, free shipping :grin:

Imoan

Still NO response from this vendor, opened up a dispute with paypal Dec 21st, rec'd a notice from paypal that seller has NOT responsed back to their emails, therefore my dispute has been escalated to the claim department and that they have given the vendor until Jan 4th to respond, if no respond paypal will make the decision on my case..... I am wondering did she skip town, is she just igging all emails, is she sick.. hmmm as Keith Sweat would say something something just aint right...

*Frisky*

Still NO response from this vendor, opened up a dispute with paypal Dec 21st, rec'd a notice from paypal that seller has NOT responsed back to their emails, therefore my dispute has been escalated to the claim department and that they have given the vendor until Jan 4th to respond, if no respond paypal will make the decision on my case..... I am wondering did she skip town, is she just igging all emails, is she sick.. hmmm as Keith Sweat would say something something just aint right...

Wow she is messing with her lively hood for sure now...once you tear your draws with Paypal you are screwed because there are so many consumers that will not deal with a company unless they use Paypal.

Meridian

Wow, geez.. How do you know the products are ok, I mean she might spit in it or etc and sit back laughing.. If a person asks for a refund or paypal dispute and U send them products intead makes me wonder BIG TIME!!! People can be evil these days.. I have learned my lesson.....I will check reviews, CS remarks, vendor most be established for at least 1 year before I order....... and to think I started feeling sorry for her..

Thanks a lot for reminding me of that. :nono: I'll be testing the products I receive on everything.

EnExitStageLeft

@IDareT'sHair.... Gladly :yep:

I think she blocked me because not only can I not email her, I can't go to her FB page either. So as soon as I realized she had done it, I open up an paypal claim because she tried to be extra slick, but IT ISN'T GOING DOWN LIKE THAT :nono:.

I received this message about 5 times after trying to email her :

Mail Delivery Subsystem <[email protected]>

Dec 25 (3 days ago)

to me
Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

[email protected]

Technical details of permanent failure:
The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or unnecessary spaces. Learn more at http://support.google.com/mail/bin/answer.py?answer=6596

Shortly after that I received an email from her, please keep in mind that this is the same email that google claimed "didn't exist".....Hence the reason I think I've been blocked.

This is what the email said:

[email protected]

Dec 25 (3 days ago)

to me

Your order #99 has been rejected.
---
It's Perfectly Natural
11050 Woodmeadow Parkway
Dallas, TX, 75228
United States
Phone 214-810-2641

Email: [email protected]

Long story short: She's shady and the shade stops here with me.

F.Y.I: I tried extremely hard NOT to call this girl out of her name, its not easy :nono:.

Last edited:

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
Y'all know she's having a 50% off sale right now....all while she still hasn't fulfilled previous orders.

:nono: :nono:

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@EnExitStageLeft

I just hope PayPal fully refunds your money based on this email and your other attempts to check the Status of your order and to Contact Seller.

Hopefully, they will handle it if they've received numerous complaints.

I still maintain IMO: (A) It appeared to be a poorly run Ponzie scheme where orders had to constantly come in to fulfill orders that had been placed.
(B) She was using the money for her Personal use.

Last edited:

CocoGlow

I've never heard of a huge 50% off sale lasting this looooonnnnggg... I agree something ain't right :nono:

ETA: It's been a month long 50% off sale....sounds like a "Clearance Everything Must Go" kinda thing ..... :look:

EnExitStageLeft

IDareT'sHair....I don't know wth this lady had going on. I seriously doubt she even understood how a business was truly suppose to be ran. I should have known something was off when I received my first order and the labels were taped to the product :ohwell:. I'm aware that many up and coming vendors start this way, but eventually they get labels.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
EnExitStageLeft

And the mean, nasty, rude CS when you even attempt to check the Status of your order & your Money after 20-30 days.:ohwell:

It was like after you placed your order, you weren't allowed to ask any questions at all.

She said at one point, during one of my dealings with her: "Hey, if you want mass produced products, you need to go buy Carol's Daugther"

OH No you didn't...............

CocoGlow

@IDareT'sHair

I placed my order on 12/11 before I knew about all this drama :blush:... sure enough my order status has not changed from day one ... I expected a wait but I'm getting nervous from all these bad reviews about her poor business skills ... I only ordered one thing (Marsh-Aloe thingamajig) & it was the so-called 50% off "Ending Soon" thing that got me clicking Pay Now! LOL :rolleyes:

Last edited:

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
EnExitStageLeft

And the mean, nasty, rude CS when you even attempt to check the Status of your order & your Money after 20-30 days.:ohwell:

It was like after you placed your order, you weren't allowed to ask any questions at all.

She said at one point, during one of my dealings with her: "Hey, if you want mass produced products, you need to go buy Carol's Daugther"

Awww HAYLE NAW!!

CocoGlow

@EnExitStageLeft

IDareT'sHair

WOW ... she's obviously overwhelmed & didn't count the costs (time & money) before getting into this business b/c there is a big difference between filling orders in a reasonable amount of time as a small business and making customers wait 30+ days (sale or no sale)...and then having the nerve to answer inquiries with sarcastic replies like that!

Just WOW! :nono:

EnExitStageLeft

@EnExitStageLeft

The sad thing is she was quite nice to me, apologizing and all. Whats happen was she took my kindness for weakness and tried to get slick; thats when it went all down hill smh.

CocoGlow

IF I ever get my one product I hope I HATE it!...even if I Love it, I'll have to figure out how to make it or find something similar ....ugh! I'm disgusted :nono:

EnExitStageLeft

@IDareT'sHair

I placed my order on 12/11 before I knew about all this drama :blush:... sure enough my order status has not changed from day one ... I expected a wait but I'm getting nervous from all these bad reviews about her poor business skills ... I only ordered one thing (Marsh-Aloe thingamajig) & it was the so-called 50% off "Ending Soon" thing that got me clicking Pay Now! LOL :rolleyes:

Same thing that got me :lachen:

PJaye

The sad thing is she was quite nice to me, apologizing and all. Whats happen was she took my kindness for weakness and tried to get slick; thats when it went all down hill smh.

The same thing happened to me – all I received were nicely worded lies, empty promises and sob stories. Since I kept getting the runaround, I filed a dispute with PayPal. Seconds (literally seconds!) after it had been submitted, I received an email from IPN stating that my order was canceled. If her services were as punctual as her funky attitude, there would be no complaints.

I wish I had connected the dots prior to purchasing; I didn’t realize that this was the same slimy vendor @IDareT’sHair had discussed weeks ago in another thread.

EnExitStageLeft

The same thing happened to me – all I received were nicely worded lies, empty promises and sob stories. Since I kept getting the runaround, I filed a dispute with PayPal. Seconds (literally seconds!) after it had been submitted, I received an email from IPN stating that my order was canceled. If her services were as punctual as her funky attitude, there would be no complaints.

I wish I had connected the dots prior to purchasing; I didn’t realize that this was the same slimy vendor @IDareT’sHair had discussed weeks ago in another thread.

SMH! Nicely worded lies is an understatement. She took the word lie to a whole other level with the mess she was spewing at me. Also, I'm in the process of opening a case for my first order as well.

Why you ask? WELL, Ms. ITapeMyLabelsAfterBeingInBusinessFor2Years sent me the Basil and Lemongrass Conditioning Creme and not the Marsh and Aloe Transitioning Creme I ordered. I just peeled off the label minutes before typing this.

Last edited:

CocoGlow

SMH! Nicely worded lies is an understatement. She took the word lie to a whole other level with the mess she was spewing at me. Also, I'm in the process of opening an a case for my first order as well.

Why you ask? WELL, Ms. ITapeMyLabelsAfterBeingInBusinessFor2Years sent me the Basil and Lemongrass Conditioning Creme and not the Marsh and Aloe Transitioning Creme I ordered. I just peeled off the label mintues before typing this.

EnExitStageLeft

Wait....she taped (who does that?) the wrong label on your product?

PJaye

No whats this scandalous girl did was tape a Marsh and Aloe Transitioning Creme Label on top of a Basil and Lemongrass Conditioning Creme Label. My claim is open and ready to go :yep:.

This chick's antics makes that HydroQuench girl look like Mark Zuckerberg by comparison.

Ogoma

No whats this scandalous girl did was tape a Marsh and Aloe Transitioning Creme Label on top of a Basil and Lemongrass Conditioning Creme Label. My claim is open and ready to go :yep:.

Oh my goodness! This is insane. Nothing in this world can move me to purchase from this woman. This thread is part of the reason I decided to hold off on trying any new vendors until there are a year of reviews. :nono:. I doubt she will be around too long.