Purabody Naturals Reviews

Kurlee

Since so many of us ordered this during Black Friday, I thought it would be a good idea for us to have a review thread :grin:

Any reviews so far?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Like the Murumuru Lotion, both Oils (Brazil Loc & Sapote).

I thought the Sapote Lotion, Chocolate Smoothie and Capaucua Butters were okay.

Would definitely repurchase the Murumuru Lotion and both Oils.

Ajna

I tried the chocolate hair smoothie. It does smell really good not quite like chocolate but yummy. As for the product itself for me it was meh. I did not think it left my hair soft nor shiney. Next time I will try it with the steamer but this is not a repurchase for me.

Ogoma

I really liked the Murumuru Milk, but hated the overbearing tahitian vanilla scent. I thought the Chocolate Smoothie was just okay; nothing special. I ordered the Murumuru Milk and the Sapote Lotion, both unscented, this BOGO. I intend to try them both on dry hair.

Philippians413

I bought 2 of the chocolate smoothies and got 2 murumuru moisture milks for free. I've used each product once so far, but the chocolate smoothie is already a no go for me. I left it on over night with a shower cap and didn't get the moisture that I look for. SD's chocolate bliss is a better alternative IMO.

The murumuru moisture milk is a different story. I immediately felt it moisturizing my hair and the scent is just heavenly. I'm going to use it a few more times, but I think it will replace my BASK hair milk.

Ogoma

I bought 2 of the chocolate smoothies and got 2 murumuru moisture milks for free. I've used each product once so far, but the chocolate smoothie is already a no go for me. I left it on over night with a shower cap and didn't get the moisture that I look for. SD's chocolate bliss is a better alternative IMO.

The murumuru moisture milk is a different story. I immediately felt it moisturizing my hair and the scent is just heavenly. I'm going to use it a few more times, but I think it will replace my BASK hair milk.

Philippians413

I actually have the Bask hair milk on the way. The plan is to compare the Murumuru Milk, Sapote Lotion, Hair Dew, and the bask milk to see which will become a staple moisturizer on dry hair. This is a category I have not found staples for. I like the Bask whipped custard so far.

Did you use this on dry hair?

Philippians413

[USER=334345 said:
Ogoma[/USER];17443999]
I actually have the Bask hair milk on the way. The plan is to compare the Murumuru Milk, Sapote Lotion, Hair Dew, and the bask milk to see which will become a staple moisturizer on dry hair. This is a category I have not found staples for. I like the Bask whipped custard so far.

Did you use this on dry hair?

Yes I used this on dry hair. :yep: I blew out my hair yesterday, then braided it up using the moisture milk. I took my braids down today and my hair is soft, moisturized, and even has a sheen to it.

For me, it gives more moisture than the BASK hair milk, but around the same as the Hair Dew (haven't tried the sapote lotion). I can get Oyin on the ground so I think I will be rotating between the hair dew and murumuru milk.

Just11412

my friend had the murumu hair milk in tahitian vanilla. i tried a little and it went on smooth. all i can say is that tahitian vanilla smell was off the hook. it smelled so damn good

SimJam

I like the murumuru moisture milks and love the chocolate smoothie
but even though I like both of these products they have been replaced (by HV red tea LI and SD chocolate bliss) only because Im cutting down on the number of lines I buy from.

I love the tahitian vanilla !!!!!

I also have the cupuacu butter which is just ok for me.

serenity34

I do not think i will be reordering from purabody. Received it over a week ago and emailed them that the Capaucua Butter was defective, it looked like it had not been finished mixing reminding me of cake batter not full mixed. they said maybe it melt and asked to send a picture. they said maybe it melt during shipping when i informed them i live in atlanta also. they then said they would send another out. didnt here from them sent a message on tuesday asking have they mailed it out. they said it will be prepared wednesday picked up thursday and i should get it friday. well today is saturday. I think the customer service is poor. so i dont care how good it is after my experience i will not be repurchasing.

Kurlee

the body butter is nice but should have some glycerin or something. it's not that moisturizing, but smells great.

RUBY

I ordered during the Black Friday sale and my order has only just been shipped but I'm in the UK. So I haven't received my items yet but must say I'm a bit apprehensive now having reading all the reviews whether or not the wait will be worth it. What I really wanted to try was Oyin but I missed the sale.

Kurlee

Just tried the sapote hair lotion and that stuff is :love:. My hair is so soft and shiny. Love it!