Is there such a thing as?

JereK

Hair being even all around. my hair seems to be growing thanks to the Nioxin, it been two weeks since relaxer and already feel some new growth. Anywho, since my hair was cut kind of pixie cut, it looks like the back will be alot longer than the front and sides. Should I keep on having my stylist cut it to even it out or should I wait until I reach a good lenght or my hair goals, APL for now, unitl I cut it even.

Thank you guys.:)

nicki6

There is no reason to have your stylist even your hair up, especially if your ends are in good shape:up: I believe that most foks' hair does not grow evenly all around.

shunta

nicki6 said:
There is no reason to have your stylist even your hair up, especially if your ends are in good shape:up: I believe that most foks' hair does not grow evenly all around.
I agree.:)

angelita842002

I agree you shouldnt cut it if your ends are healthy. My hair grows unevenly but I wont cut it because its always up in a bun so it doesnt bother me.

gymfreak336

Don't cut it. I have a spot in the back that grows at a snails pace but my ends look good. As my hair is growing and getting longer, it covers the area well. I think as you keep growing, you will find that your hair will kinda fix itself on its own.