Is there any type of Let's Jam gel that is not brown?

soslychic

Is there any type of Let\'s Jam gel that is not brown?

I see a lot of you use Let's Jam gel to hold your hair back in a puff or ponytail. But do they make any gel that is not the nasty brown stuff? Do they have a clear gel?

Angel54

Natural
Re: Is there any type of Let\'s Jam gel that is not brown?

I thought that Let's Jam was orange? I don't know I haven't used it in a while. I know that Elasta has a clear gel, GLAZE, that has the same effect on my hair as Lets Jam.

Crystal

Re: Is there any type of Let\'s Jam gel that is not brown?

Let's Jam comes in Green and Orange. I've never seen it in brown. It smells yummy too.

miss_brown

Re: What gels have you tried?

Yep - green or orange. No brown. If your hair is as unruly as mine, try the Extra Hold Let's Jam (green) - works great /images/graemlins/up.gif

KAddy

I too have only seen green and what I thought was pink (maybe that is smooth and shine that is pink).

soslychic

Weird. I don't know what I'm thinking about. Green and orange huh? So what's the difference between them? Is one of them better?

soslychic

[ QUOTE ]
Let's Jam Lite is clear. Works like a charm /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you use it for CaramelHonee?

~~~~

And to anyone who uses the green extra hold, does it make your hair hard, crunchy, or flake? I need something to provide better definition to my twistouts because all my products are making my hair "too soft" but I don't want anyone that's actually gonna harden it really, just hold it.

KinksnCurlz

whenever i wear my hair in a bun, i use it to keep my hair absolutly FLAT! It's kind of thick like a pomade but lite when it's on ur head (and easy to comb thru and it doesn't leave any white residue).

soslychic

[ QUOTE ]
whenever i wear my hair in a bun, i use it to keep my hair absolutly FLAT! It's kind of thick like a pomade but lite when it's on ur head (and easy to comb thru and it doesn't leave any white residue).

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the quick response! Hmm....even the lite one is thick like a pomade? Where do you get it? I went on the Sally's website and only see 1 kind.

KinksnCurlz

i get mine at duane reade/ rite aide/ cvs, etc. u can also get it at those cheapie drug stores and few bss'. sally's NEVER has it... NEVER! also, try pathmark /images/graemlins/smile.gif

sidenote - it's not as 'thick' as the original verson.

soslychic

[ QUOTE ]
i get mine at duane reade/ rite aide/ cvs, etc. u can also get it at those cheapie drug stores and few bss'. sally's NEVER has it... NEVER! also, try pathmark /images/graemlins/smile.gif

sidenote - it's not as 'thick' as the original verson.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks so much CaramelHonee. /images/graemlins/smile.gif