If you had to SLICK it DOWN - LET'S JAM, AMPRO, or ECOSTYER/IC Clear?

Water and Castor oil on its own with a scarf for 15mins or more really does the trick...soliel gave me that tip.
And i seem to recall that you prefer natural products, lucky's mom. HTH

Lets Jam:nono:. That stuff does not hold at all.

I would pick Ecostyler.....love it! Since I can only pick one I'd pick that one but I actually like Fantasia IC to slick back and Eco for the edges because it holds ALL DAY....I mean all day, even the baby hair (yes I do baby hair). I don't care to slick back all of my hair with it because it can get very hard...IC dosen't get as hard and it also dosen't hold the edges as well.

So as long as I layer a moisturizer or conditioner under the ecstyler I'll be good to go:yep:.

ETA....forgot to add that ecostyler dosen't flake!

Pic of ecostyler edges....

No laughing at my baby hair or sideburn curl
6.gif
....that's just how I roll:grin:.

Attachments

• Wash n' go June 010.jpg
    Wash n' go June 010.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 50

6.gif

Thats a suuuuper cute hair style!

I have thin hair and edges so i make swoops on my edges just like ur baby hair. They come out bangin just like urs...

I use Fantasia Gel, the blue one. Once im done with that jar im going to try some of that ecostyler a lot of ladies ae raving about.

Ecostyler clear!!! I haven't used gel in years because it used to pull my hairline out at the roots. :wallbash: But, I just purchased a container of Eco last week and it looks like it's definitely going to be a keeper. :yep: It does not make my hair hard or flake. Doesn't leave my hair feeling gritty or extra dirty either.

I use the IC fantasia but I am buying the ecostyler this weekend! I really don't like let's jam and it does not hold my hair well.

Water and Castor oil on its own with a scarf for 15mins or more really does the trick...soliel gave me that tip.
And i seem to recall that you prefer natural products, lucky's mom. HTH

Hi Austro!!! Yes! I do prefer Au natural - however - I want to slick the sides - and I don't want to boil Flaxseeds all the time :giggle:

SJ, it'll definitely give you a shiny wavy pony!! :grin:

Thanks!!!

6.gif

You and my mommie - Same sideburns :giggle: - LOVE them!!!!

Thanks Everyone!!!

This thread shoulda had a poll option! I don't want to have to read thru the whole thing everytime just to see who the winner is. How we sposed to keep track?:wallbash:

Fantasia (the blue one) or clear EcoStyler. When I was relaxed, EQP Glaze worked. It's not heavy enough for my natural hair now.
I use the Fantasia IC blue or clear, Elasta QP, or Prostyle (I think that's the name) brown gel. I will use any alcohol-free gel- it doesn't matter to me because I use it for a day or two and wash it out.

Last edited:
This thread shoulda had a poll option! I don't want to have to read thru the whole thing everytime just to see who the winner is. How we sposed to keep track?:wallbash:

I am Sorry honey, please don't:gotroasted::catfight: roast me...:giggle:

I despise polls, and so I don't post them.... I like to read real reviews.:yep:

I was a die hard (no pun intended) Ampro fan back in the day. That sucker use to keep my hair down for days.... however at a price, I had dry ends and some more stuff. Now, I use IC. I heard good things about Eco and I want to try it.

ETA: Jam IMO sucks and as soon as you smile your edges are lifting up :nono:

I was a die hard (no pun intended) Ampro fan back in the day. That sucker use to keep my hair down for days.... however at a price, I had dry ends and some more stuff. Now, I use IC. I heard good things about Eco and I want to try it.

ETA: Jam IMO sucks and as soon as you smile your edges are lifting up :nono:

:lachen:Totally True! Hilarious! Let's Jam is Right up there with Carol's Daughter..............TRASH!

Ok, I'm an Ecostyler(Krystal) believer. I picked it up this morning and slicked my hair down in the car with it, the hold is really nice. Oh, it's 2.99 at Sally's, I think I am going to get another tub.

Definitely the Elasta QP. That stuff works wonders around touch-up time, when im going for silky/smooth edges.

I co-washed this morning and slapped on some Ecostyler gel. My hair feels soft right now. I think the trick with the Ecostyler is a little goes a long way, make sure to apply a leave-in conditioner, and wash it all out at the end of the day.

I never leave gel in my hair for more than 2 or 3 days in a row. This picture was taken today.

Attachments

• June8.jpg
    June8.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 25
I co-washed this morning and slapped on some Ecostyler gel. My hair feels soft right now. I think the trick with the Ecostyler is a little goes a long way, make sure to apply a leave-in conditioner, and wash it all out at the end of the day.

I never leave gel in my hair for more than 2 or 3 days in a row. This picture was taken today.
So pretty. Can't wait to try.

You are so beautiful!

Thanks for sharing the pic :yep:

Back