Is it normal...

Is it normal to have more shedding at like..your edges? I have the most shedding in the edges about 4 finger widths next to my temples at my hairline. I always felt this area especially was the thinnest, and I would sometimes take out shed hair (checked for bulbs) when I run my fingers near this area.
I thought this was really weird, and when I straighthened my hair this past week, I realized my left spot edge where most shedding occurs is thinner than the other. So I'm slightly worried, but I'm not sure if this is like abnormal for hairline hairs? especially since I assumed hair near the hairline is usually shorter/finer/thinner than the rest of the head.

So anyone else experience this? Normal/not normal? If not not normal, any suggestions?:look:

-Love Love*

I don't have as much knowledge as the other ladies but I would say its kinda normal seeing that the edges are very sensitive! But I really don't know, just trying to help!

JustKiya

Supposedly (and I really need to redig up where I read this) the growth period of the hair along your temples is much shorter than along the rest of your head, and the hair there tends to be sparser, because the skin there is shifting from scalp skin to facial/body skin - and the follicles the two types of skin produce, and the hair they grow, are very different.

But. It can definitely also be enviromental, as well. Have you run through all your hair habits to see if you are somehow stressing that side of your head more? Or, paying it less attention by not applying products evenly on both sides? I'd be sure to examine all of those closely, as well.

Good luck! I think most of us here wouldn't mind have fuller temples and hairlines, somehow....

Late response. Thanks ladies=]

@JustKiya. I tried to me mindful of that area, when deep conditioning i make sure to put a good amount near those areas and my nape.
I think I might stress it a little by braiding the sides of my head daily usually, but If i didn't, i'd probably have to pull my hair back in a pony,which I don't really like doing often. When I do put my hands in my head, often, hair comes out but with very visible white bulbs. Idk...Maybe I'll just forget it or try to be more careful.

Thanks again =]