Is It Me, Or...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

drmuffin

I'd like to think of this thread as a gateway for inquiring minds about LHCF or anything HAIR. Just to make sure we're not imagining things.

Me First! Is it me or:

1. Topical growth aids are an endangered species?

2. There's more natural hair threads that relaxed hair threads? That may be just me, only b/c within the one year I've been on LHCF, I've switched from #TeamRelaxer to #TeamNatural and natural threads just "jump" out at me more.

Well ladies, whatcha think? Do any of you guys have burning questions? :burning: (I think they make a cream for that now...)

**SaSSy**

3rd Big Chop on 7/18/2016
A lot has changed on this broad since I first join. Everyone was doing either relaxed/texlaxed, now everyone is transitioning or natural already. Also the topical growth aid of choice was Mega-tex, or MN; now I think it's breast milk, or dog shampoo.

SavannahNatural

You're right OP! When I first joined this thread I was relaxed, I was barely "here", but when I was all I saw was natural threads! And now that I am natural I rarely if ever see relaxed threads. Whenever i stop in the non-hair threads I'm surprised by how many people are over there who are relaxed! Where are you relaxed ladies?!

Sulfur is still popular as a topical aid. I think now it's not just the topical aids, but the full hair care regimen that is making it's way to the forefront.

Status
Not open for further replies.