infusium 23 repairologie leave in

sharifeh

has anyone tried it?

i just got home and there is a bottle of it in my bathroom, i wanna try it
does anyone if it has protein
the first ingredient is water and the second ingredient is aminodimethicone so im guessing protein???

infusium 23 was a lifesaver for my hair when i was younger but i havent used it in so long

I use it occasionally, it does have protein in it so sometimes I'll add water to it. It works great in my hair, I'll spray it on, let it air dry a little then add a leave in moisturizer. I rotate between that and Aphogee Green Tea Restructurizer.

The "Original" for Permed Hair (brown\white) bottle is my staple. I am transitioning now to go natural, and Infusium makes my hair soooo strong, it make it hard to color or perm when I take my braids out. But, I love it! Love it! Love it! It helps to ensure that I do not acquire a lot of breakage in my transitioning phase...

It works very well in detangling my type 4a/b hair. Thanks to my hair stylist's recommendation, I would have never considered using it. It gives very good slip, so I don't have to mix it with anything. I use the original formula, which can be found at Walmart.

Back