individuals with....gasp...pony hair?

PittGirl06

Hair product junkie reloaded!
Hey....here where I am studying abroad (in the South of France) the "thing" here is to use pony hair for braids. I have found 3 different places that sell hair (run by either French or Africans....no Asian shops...lol) and they onl have pony or human. Blonde is hard to find and if they have it, its only in pony. They dont seem to be feelin' kanekalon hair too much. Has anyone ever gotten individuals with pony hair and ha success with them? how long did they last you? How did you wash your hair? How did you keep the hair from getting dry or tangled up?

I have only used pony hair for cornrows (usually would last for 2 or 3 weeks) and straight tree braids...laster 2 months and was great.

G

I have had individuals with pony hair and it was really cute the first couple of weeks. After the third week, the pony hair begins to matte and attract all type of lint.

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
I feel ignorant

I honestly thought the "pony hair" thing was a joke against those sporting super long ponytails. Learn something new everyday... /images/graemlins/blush.gif