Senegalese Twist Questions!!!

chocolatetresses

Sooooo... I Bc'd Jan 20 and I luv my natural hair/fro:grin:. I want to grow it out somemore with braids (micros,cornrows,senegalese,etc.) I'm really interested in senegalese twist. I haven't had braids in AWHILE! I've never had senegalese twist done before and I would like to know 3 things:

1.Which synthetic hair is best? (kanekalon or pony?)

2. How long do these twist last? ( I would like to keep them in max. 3 mnths)

3.Can I wash my hair in these? ( Or will my natural hair underneath screw the braids up and make it look crazy? lol)

Thanx in advance ladies!:drunk:

Kay.Dee

Sooooo... I Bc'd Jan 20 and I luv my natural hair/fro:grin:. I want to grow it out somemore with braids (micros,cornrows,senegalese,etc.) I'm really interested in senegalese twist. I haven't had braids in AWHILE! I've never had senegalese twist done before and I would like to know 3 things:

I used kanekalon, cheap $2 bag. I've never tried pony, but Kanekalon is working for me.

I'm going on month 2 so far with no big problems.

3.Can I wash my hair in these? ( Or will my natural hair underneath screw the braids up and make it look crazy? lol)

I've had this problem. My natural hair is kind of peeking through the braids and a bit visible now since I washed. But luckily it's not too long and still close to my scalp and not noticeable as a whole.

But I'm natural 4b so my hair texture is completely different compared to the hair I used. I'm sure if you're relaxed it wouldn't me a big deal

and I have a pic of them in my profile.

answers in bold

honeycomb719

I think my braider uses synthetic
I kept mine in for close to 3mths
I didnt wash mine. I was scared myy hair would puff up and stand out from twist.

My answers are in bolded purple. Check out my album to see my twist....