In need of help

LBoogie

i bit the bullet and bought weave hair...I'm going to sew it in and I remember seeing someone's photo's of the pattern they use...I'm having a problem because my hair is shoulder length and thick so the braids seem to big...Does anyone have any diagrams / suggestions of what patter I should use to braid my hair for my sew in?

TIA!

FashionistaNY

Lboogie said:
i bit the bullet and bought weave hair...I'm going to sew it in and I remember seeing someone's photo's of the pattern they use...I'm having a problem because my hair is shoulder length and thick so the braids seem to big...Does anyone have any diagrams / suggestions of what patter I should use to braid my hair for my sew in?

TIA!

How do you plan on wearing your hair in the front? The longer my hair had gotten when I was wearing weaves, it was easiest to cornrow straight back. My weave also laid down really flat with this method.

LBoogie

FashionistaNY said:
How do you plan on wearing your hair in the front? The longer my hair had gotten when I was wearing weaves, it was easiest to cornrow straight back. My weave also laid down really flat with this method.
I want to leave the top and the some of the sides out so I can change the part when the mood strikes me.

Straight back? never thought of that one. About how small were the braids?

Was it hard to sew the weft in with the braids like that...I thought they should be going across that way the weft can be sewn directly onto the braid

FashionistaNY

Lboogie said:
I want to leave the top and the some of the sides out so I can change the part when the mood strikes me.

Straight back? never thought of that one. About how small were the braids?

Was it hard to sew the weft in with the braids like that...I thought they should be going across that way the weft can be sewn directly onto the braid

Make a bang part in the front and comb out hair on the edges. The hair that is not out cornrow straight back in small braids with your natural hair. (synthetic hair broke my hair off :( )

You do not necessarily need the braids going across to weave the hair.