I'm bringing ISOPLUS back :)

Undefeated Queen

When I was in high school I used the oil sheen on my front hairline to grow my bangs out. They grew from a chinese cut to my bottom lip. Im going to use it on the nape area.

How did you use it? My roommate put me on to it by using it as a heat protectant.

B_Phlyy said:
How did you use it? My roommate put me on to it by using it as a heat protectant.

I part my hair and spray it on the scalp. The back of the can says "for damaged areas part hair and spray directly on the scalp" :)

Oh, okay. I use my ORS Olive Oil Sheen like that, but I have a little stick to make sure it only gets on the scalp.

I have a can of this stuff and its been in my stash for about 4 years. Are you talking about the blue can? I only use it on wet hair every now and then since I find it to be a little greasy.

krissyprissy said:
I have a can of this stuff and its been in my stash for about 4 years. Are you talking about the blue can? I only use it on wet hair every now and then since I find it to be a little greasy.

I used the blue can and the light blue can. I got better results with the blue can though.

Undefeated Queen said:
When I was in high school I used the oil sheen on my front hairline to grow my bangs out. They grew from a chinese cut to my bottom lip. Im going to use it on the nape area.

I used to love this stuff. My hair would always be so shiny and healthy with it. Why did I stop using it?

Back