If you had my hair what would you do?

inthepink

I'm sure most of you see people and see them wearing their hair pretty much the same way all of the time. And you think to yourself...if I had their hair, I'd wear it like this...or I'd do that. I do this all of the time. I look at people and think that I could come up with a way to do their hair that would look nice on them.

So, I'm asking you guys...I'm desperate to find a new way to wear my hair.
confused.gif
Anyone have any ideas? Of course, looking for no-heat styles!
smile.gif

How about a french braid? I could imagine it looking great on your hair. If you are concerned about the ends you could tuck them in under the braid.

If I had mega-long, gorgeous hair like yours, I would wear it exactly as you have been wearing it. I would show off my beautiful mane and wear it loose in braidouts or in ponytails or draped over one shoulder... the possibilities are endless!

I'd love to see you with some fabulous curls from a roller set on medium rollers. We wouldn't be able to tell you nothin' girl
laugh.gif

Thanks, guys!

I've been thinking of rollersetting. I've been avoiding b/c it takes my hair so long to dry and I worry about new growth poofiness. But, I'm thinking, I could let my hair dry like it does now and then do a rollerset.

Supergirl, I bet you make a really nice full bun with all of your hair! When are you gonna post a pic of your bun? (no PUN intended!)
smile.gif

Hmmmmm, the possibilities are endless. I would love to wear it in a nice thick bun one day and down the next. But I am paranoid that a jealous female would get a pair of scissors and cut it
shocked.gif
. I know I know I am paranoid.

[ QUOTE ]
diamondchair3 said:
But I am paranoid that a jealous female would get a pair of scissors and cut it
shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

DC - very funny! I've had bad dreams of this sort of thing.

I'd love to wear buns but my bun is too wimpy on its own so I need to figure out this scunci bun thingy!

Let's see. You could do flat twists and cornrows. I love one single cornrow in the back. You could even do a roller set and wear it in a curly French twist (I love this style). When I do roller sets (which is not very often - because it takes a LONG time) I wear mine curly one day (well, not THAT curly), in a French twist and then wrap it for a sleek smooth look.

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
I'd love to see you with some fabulous curls from a roller set on medium rollers. We wouldn't be able to tell you nothin' girl
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Hairlove,

Girl, it takes me a long time to dry my hair on large rollers. I wonder how long it would take you to dry your hair on medium rollers. It would be a lot of hair to wind around a medium roller.

I would plait a good set of braids on my hair and just wear them out . Or do funky hairstyles with them. And you can still be protective and put them back in one with a bun.
nice Caribbean look

[ QUOTE ]
shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif
grin.gif

So I wasn't the only one worried about that when my hair gets to your length!
laugh.gif

Oh please girl; the possibilities are indeed endless!!

I'd do:
-French Braids (one going down the back or two (middle part)
-Half up/Half Down (Front up & the back down)
-Ponytail on one side (Leave it loose, or twist it, or braid it)
-High Ponytail (Leave loose, or twist it, or braid it!!)
-Low Ponytail (same as above!!)
-With the ponytails, you can divide them into 3 sections and twist or braid each one, then tie them at the bottom.
-Flat twist the front and leave the back down
-Pocahantas style ponytails with a middle or side part, braided
-Spiral curls (you don't have to start w/your hair soaking wet -- spritz your dry hair, then roll it on medium sized magnetic rollers (with the snap-on covers).

You asked for it, you got it!! I have SOOOO many styling ideas!!!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

This happened when I was in the second grade. The girl's hair wasn't long, but somebody was just jealous anyway, and snipped a nice piece off when she wasn't paying attention.

Well every style (down to the bun making clip that you have, I also hae and use) you have a pix is I also wear. I also love wearing my hair in one braid also.

-lee

Thanks for the tips everyone! I am going to attempt a rollerset the next time I have a WHOLE Sunday free!

Lindy, WOW - thanks!!
smile.gif

Back