If you could only have one conditioner

FoxxyLocs

Silk Dreams Vanilla Silk would be my only DC, but it's not as good for detangling. If I had to pick just one conditioner for everything, this would be it though.

Kindheart

Only one ?I d probably go for Curl Junkie banana fix .that's what i usually take on holiday.Close second is DB pumpkin con

havilland

Magical Mythical Princess
One. Hairveda Sitrinillah

I would also add aphogee two step for my quarterly protein treatment. But I could do egg for protein treatment if I had to.

TamaraShaniece

Ayurvedic Life
Any Naturellegrow DC....more so the Slippery Elm Bark....

I wanted to vote for either Tresemme Naturals or Trader Joes Conditioner...but I'm not sure how to convert these to deep conditioners. Maybe add eggs, peppermint oil, and honey. Idk.

Last edited:

PJaye

SSI Okra Reconstructor - this is the slipperiest, most moisturizing protein conditioner I've ever encountered

virtuenow

AO GPB, nothing can top it. It basically is my only conditioner. Yes, it's thick just the way I like it. It's probably a little thicker than HSR.

Ogoma

Curl Junkie Curl Rehab - can use it to DC, as a leave-in and moisturizer, and as a rinse-out or cowash (will never co-wash with it though because of the price).

myronnie

Claudie's Mango Cream Rinse - super slip and really moisturizing and the price is on point! But I don't think it has any protein .. OR

Claudie's Avocado Intense - same as above but it has oat protein to minimize moisture overload!