If you could only have one conditioner

GettingKinky

I'm working on simplifying my routine. Right now I alternate between Kenra moisturizing conditioner and Aphogee 2 minute. I'd like to have only one and I'd like to use something more natural.

If you were forced to use only one one conditioner what would you chose?

I'm thinking AO GPB but I've never used it before. Is it thick like AO HSR and does it come in large bottles?

Fhrizzball

I'm working on simplifying my routine. Right now I alternate between Kenra moisturizing conditioner and Aphogee 2 minute. I'd like to have only one and I'd like to use something more natural.

I'm thinking AO GPB but I've never used it before. Is it thick like AO HSR and does it come in large bottles?

Tresemme Naturals. It's multi purpose for me and with wonderful slip. I have to thin out Aubrey Organics with oil as their whole line is way too thick for me.

candie19

Joico K-Pak conditioner.....it's protein based so I use the moisture recovery line for balance.

bydebra

ORS HaiRepair Nourishing Conditioner. The only problem is that it doesn't come in a bottle yet.

ronie

Joico moisture recovery treatment balm.

Natural: claudie revitalizer normalizing conditioner. It's ph balanced with a dose of protein. It is not the most moisturizing but my hair is left feeling nourished: shiny, strong and manageable.
The only reason I chose joico MRTB over it is cause I have been using it a long time with consistent result. Claudie is new in my regimen, so it has not past the consistency test.

Kilacurlz

Tresemme Naturals. It's multi purpose for me and with wonderful slip. I have to thin out Aubrey Organics with oil as their whole line is way too thick for me.

This. I really have no need for other conditioners but I like variety so I have and use different ones. But if I had to choose one it would be TN. It works perfectly as a RO, LI and DT for me!

Babygrowth

I'm third for tresemme naturals moisture condish! I loved the tresemme line before I went on my natural kick but using this the other day proved awesome!

For DC it would be Naturelle grow Intense DC...

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center

GettingKinky

Forced:huh:.......:shocked:

Oh, and to answer your other question :giggle:

Yes, GBP is good. Not as thick as HSR does come in a large bottle and would provide you with a perfect blend of protein & moisture.:yep:

Leslie_C

I vote for trader joe's nourish spa....the slip and moisture is amazing and it's natural. I can't believe I haven't tried tresseme naturals yet, but I will soon.

nrock

For regular conditioner, I'll take Tresseme luxurious moisture. For deep conditioner, I'll second the ORS Nourishing conditioner and Joico Moisture Balm. Oh yeah, Trader Joe's Nourish Spa......... ................Nevermind, I can't pick just one! ETA: AO HSR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

lamaria211

If I was "forced" probably Darcy's Botanicals Deep Conditioner:sad:

Forced....

Really? That's good to no because I have that I just haven't tried it yet.

Mine would have to be....... SD vanilla silk but I still have so many in my stash that I have not tried yet. This could change:)

melissa-bee

I do only have one conditioner and that's Tresseme Naturals. Most times I adjust it to my needs. For example, if I need more protein I will add some egg or black strap molasses. It's been my staple for a while and it's only today I am using it with out any additional ingredients.
AO GPB is also a great choice, that was my main condish for a while but decided it was too expensive as I was only getting 3 uses out of one bottle.

ThickRoot

Conditioner is my kryptonite...ugh, this is hard.

This is how I'm going to answer this:

DC only: Silk Dreams Vanilla Silk Moisture DC (I know I jacked the name up)

All-around Condish: Oyin Honey Hemp

temfash

Lekair Cholesterol, I add coconut milk to it for added protein or honey and oils for added moisture its a good multi-purpose conditioner.