I'd like to share 5 months of progress!

HeyItsHoney

I found LHCF in June of this year and WOW, What a difference a little knowledge makes! I hope this is a little inspiration for newbies. I have a very simple reggie in my siggie - you don't need 500 products to take good care of your hair. The two pics in my signature are exactly 5 months apart.

(ETA - I know I need a trim! I'm waiting for my mom to come do it because I trust NO ONE, lol)

msa

Great progress!

I don't see why you "need" a trim. Your hair may be a little uneven but with shrinkage it's probably not noticeable. And it doesn't look so uneven that when you wear your hair straight it would be obvious. IMO, you should hold off on the trim and just S&D to get rid of any split ends that you find. I think trimming unnecessarily is the main reason it takes so long for some people to reach their goals.

HeyItsHoney

Great progress!

I don't see why you "need" a trim. Your hair may be a little uneven but with shrinkage it's probably not noticeable. And it doesn't look so uneven that when you wear your hair straight it would be obvious. IMO, you should hold off on the trim and just S&D to get rid of any split ends that you find. I think trimming unnecessarily is the main reason it takes so long for some people to reach their goals.

Thanks for this. I just might wait.

Brooklyn72

LOL!! :lachen:When I first looked at the pics, I was like hmmm the 1st pic is longer than the 2nd but OK I guess maybe she is seeing something I'm not until Duh.... I saw the dates.

It looks nice. :yep: I don't think you need a trim either....

Channie

LOL!! :lachen:When I first looked at the pics, I was like hmmm the 1st pic is longer than the 2nd but OK I guess maybe she is seeing something I'm not until Duh.... I saw the dates.

It looks nice. :yep: I don't think you need a trim either....

I did the same thing :giggle:

Great progress!