I'd like to see more progress pics :-)

Hairsnob

Deep Thinker
I absolutely LOOOOOVE looking at progress pics with dates to keep me inspired. However, I notice that not everyone keeps them in their siggie or avatar or whatever. Soooooo, can you ladies who have progress pics posted with dates just check in here real quick or post some and help feed my obsesssion? :spinning:

Thanks bunches in advance!! :grin:

trendsetta25

Before LHCF - Jun 07

2007 - 2008

wish my hair would grow faster :wallbash:

*Michelle*

I love them too! You ladies are doing a lovely job with your hair...keep it up!!

I just did an update on Friday...it is in my siggy (sorry not real dramatic either).

Hairsnob

Deep Thinker
Wow! Thanks ladies! Keep them coming!! It really does help keep me motivated seeing all the great results!! :grin:

kooskoos

I would have loved more progress than this after 6 months :wallbash: but I'm learning to be patient with my hair. Hopefully being consistent with my regimen until December gets me to APL :ohwell:

December 2008

June 2009

ceebee3

Here's my progress pic. I started caring for my hair at the end of January this year and I was shoulder length. My hair was not damaged but I didn't really know how to care for it. I've learned a lot in six months. I just relaxed on Saturday and I am grazing APL.

Starting Pic

6 months progress - 1

6 months progress - 2

My favorite easy protective style:

pri

Cburney that braided protective style is super cute! I will try that. Thanks for sharing.

ceebee3

Thanks, I love it, I got the idea from Val. I tried to do a french braid, but it wasn't working for me. So I stuck with what I know.

Reecie

Here's mine.

14 months ago my hair was Fried, Dyed, and Blowdried... now I have a full, healthy hair and a good foundation for retaining my length... APL (and beyond) here I come !!!

CurlyMoo

Can you guys post your pics in the post instead of referring to your siggies? Because months from now when someone reads this thread you may have changed your siggy or not have one at all. Thank you.

Reecie

I absolutely LOOOOOVE looking at progress pics with dates to keep me inspired. However, I notice that not everyone keeps them in their siggie or avatar or whatever. Soooooo, can you ladies who have progress pics posted with dates just check in here real quick or post some and help feed my obsesssion? :spinning:

Thanks bunches in advance!! :grin:

Did I mention you read my mind? This is a great idea. I love this stuff!!:love5:

25Nona

OK, I'll give it a go

I started my journey in Feb 08

Starting Hair shots 2-15-08 006 for comparison shot.jpg

This is now I just took it the other day

7-3-09 -- 2.jpg

Great job everyone thanks for sharing your picture with all of us , I have a long way to go because of a set back, I did a BC last week but I loving it .,, I now in a weave for two to three weeks and see how this work for me. you all are really encouging me to keep going .

DarkandLovely

Thanks for starting this thread. I heart progress pics too. I haven't figured out how to put them in my siggy but I have some in my fotki.

Last edited:

ellehair

Great thread.. I cant wait to be able to share progress pics.. its only been 4 months, in 2 more months I will have updates.. keep them coming ladies..