• curly.JPG
    curly.JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 84
  • April 30 2010.JPG
    April 30 2010.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 87

Hairsnob

Deep Thinker
Keep em coming ladies!! I know we've had a lot more progress since this was originally posted last year.

Support my habit!!

Thanks in advance!!

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
Aw man, I can't see your pics. I see red X's. I never understand why that happens :perplexed

Awwe iHate when that happens :sad:. I usually see the red x when I am on my work PC.

My fotki is in my profile and I have progress pics in this thread :yep:

Last edited:

vestaluv1

Your siggy is amazing, what is your regimine!!!! OMG:lick::lick:

Thanks!
I've taken this from on of my recent posts:

My old regimen is in my fotki but currently I have what I think is quite a simple regimen, if you can call it that.

I wear my hair in box braids and cover my hair with wigs daily. I usually moisturise with ORS Carrot Oil and seal with Coconut Oil (doesn't matter what brand) once a day.
I always wear a satin bonnet to bed but will start baggying at night also as I found that really helped me retain moisture.
I always deep condition with ORS Hair Mayonnaise and add rosemary oil peppermint oil and/or tea tree oil to the conditioner when I wash my hair and that may be every fortnight or so. Depends on when I have the time.
Thats more or less it.
As soon as I come out the shower after I've washed my hair, my hair goes back into box braids.
As far as detangling goes, I use my fingers first, then a wide tooth comb, working from the ends to the roots and lightly tapping out tangles. If the comb gets stuck, I use my fingers to detangle that area and start again until the comb glides through my hair.

Triniwegian

Here is mine. Six weeks apart, I am still waiting it out to claim APL, which is 14 damn inches long..anyway, They are in reverse order, the one on the right was taken mid May, the one on the left July 1st.

Janet'

Here are mine...I started taking "actual" progress pics in March but the 1st pic is my starting pic in November. The second pic is March, the third is May and the fourth is July...

Attachments

• Just Steph.jpg
    Just Steph.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 67
  • March 12 Length Check 027.jpg
    March 12 Length Check 027.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 61
  • Chicago and Length Check 033.jpg
    Chicago and Length Check 033.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 62
  • July Length Check 004.jpg
    July Length Check 004.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 64

SimJam

BC after 5 weeks "transition" lol Nov 18 2009

June 2010 detangled hair

July 2010 nape length

July 2010 front length

djanae

Here are mine:

From right after my BC end of last year - until very end of June 2010. I'm in the APL 2010 challenge, hoping to make it!

Ms_Whit

I haven't seen great length retention (my current goal) but I have seen an improvement in health.

March 28, 2009

June 6, 2009

January 4, 2010

March 30, 2010 (I agreed to be a hair model for a stylist and she added color and trimmed my hair, I didn't mind since I wanted a change)

Thanks for letting me share!

ilah

I haven't seen great length retention (my current goal) but I have seen an improvement in health.

March 28, 2009

June 6, 2009

January 4, 2010

March 30, 2010 (I agreed to be a hair model for a stylist and she added color and trimmed my hair, I didn't mind since I wanted a change)

Thanks for letting me share!

Improvement in health is an understatement. You're hairs is beautiful!!!!

dafnie

August 2009

June 2010 (about 10 months)

I started off at NL, right over my shoulders and not touching them at all. I'll be APL before the end of the year I hope! :)

Last edited: