I want to see some PURE rags to riches pictures...

KiniKakes

InsatiableMe said:
I would like to see pictures however from someone w/ even shorter and/or more damaged hair in the beginning.

Lauren450's hair started off VERY short (Halle Berry cut), although i dont believe it was damaged..... and her hair is thick and long now! :)

Nina_deF

My hair is stuck at shoulder blade length, I just can't seem to reach APL BUT I am so very happy with the overall condition.
It may be thin but it's soft, I have get absolutely NO frizz ( thank you, Phyto!) and I always got swang!
The first picture is after years of braiding and not knowing how to take care of my hair.
So if I can do it, then ANYONE can!

Empress Yahudah

Nina_deF said:
My hair is stuck at shoulder blade length, I just can't seem to reach APL BUT I am so very happy with the overall condition.
It may be thin but it's soft, I have get absolutely NO frizz ( thank you, Phyto!) and I always got swang!
The first picture is after years of braiding and not knowing how to take care of my hair.

Your hair looks great u've made amazing progress

mscocoface

vitamin_rc said:
My hair is ridiclously damaged and short and I need some inspiration.....so anyone started out so short and came out long and healthy-can you point me in the right direction. My hair type is 4a relaxed-considering transition (again)

May hair is all natural and I did a transition, but my fotki shows my hair in its natural state. You can see the length comparisions from my siggy.

Also here are some other ladies that I review on a regular basis.

http://public.fotki.com/Isis33/

http://public.fotki.com/Kemi21/

Stay encouraged. A suggestion I would recommend is to find someone who you can ask questions of and have them be your mentor.

princessdi

My hair is ridiclously damaged and short and I need some inspiration.....so anyone started out so short and came out long and healthy-can you point me in the right direction. My hair type is 4a relaxed-considering transition (again)

Here is your inspiration. My hair was very badly damaged last year; keep believing it will happen!!:yep:

Before Pics:

http://public.fotki.com/vcase/

After:

Last edited:

tocktick

i know this thread is old but i was looking through my old albums and came across a photo of me during my transition. you can see my relaxed hair looks like a total mess. i've included two pictures a year later of my natural hair. my hair is healthy, strong and very thick. my relaxed hair was dry, thin, damaged and breaking. hopefully, this helps some people realise the difference that can be made in a short time. i'm 4a btw.

Attachments

• OLD.jpg
    OLD.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 35
  • 3-vi.jpg
    3-vi.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 32
  • xo.jpg
    xo.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 34

Wandabee

I wanna see the same thing

I see people with IMO beatuful hair before and after

I need inspiration

my hair is 4b at best and severely damaged

my hairline broke off badly and it seems to just keep moving back

I'm tryin to do the baggy challenge and keep it in buns

but I'm so impatient, I just see no end to this breakage

If your hair is breaking around the edges step away from that Pony tail and any thing else that will pull on it. I don't have a lot of hair but I know a lot about healthy edges. If that does not work look at your eating habits and stress level.

PinkPeony

Yay for Nina!!!!
I just thought about you and your hair the other day,it looks wonderful now:yep:.
I think you good rid of all the damaged hair and you have a healthy head of LHCF hair now.

Je Ne Sais Quoi

i know this thread is old but i was looking through my old albums and came across a photo of me during my transition. you can see my relaxed hair looks like a total mess. i've included two pictures a year later of my natural hair. my hair is healthy, strong and very thick. my relaxed hair was dry, thin, damaged and breaking. hopefully, this helps some people realise the difference that can be made in a short time. i'm 4a btw.

TT your natchal hair is inspiring

PinkPeony

Well if you aren't a undercover beauty!:grin:

MrsQueeny

My hair wasn't damaged but I did a BC in October 2005 and my avatar shows my current length taken in October 2007. More pics are in my fotki. Q