I want to see some PURE rags to riches pictures...

vitamin_rc

My hair is ridiclously damaged and short and I need some inspiration.....so anyone started out so short and came out long and healthy-can you point me in the right direction. My hair type is 4a relaxed-considering transition (again)

Crem

I wanna see the same thing

I see people with IMO beatuful hair before and after

I need inspiration

my hair is 4b at best and severely damaged

my hairline broke off badly and it seems to just keep moving back

I'm tryin to do the baggy challenge and keep it in buns

but I'm so impatient, I just see no end to this breakage

shawniegee

New Cut for '09
checkout Adrienne0914 photo album. You will see her hair go from neck length to waistlength. Oh yeah, I believe she's 4a.

sylver2

I had to cut all of my hair off and start over when it was severly damaged and broken off. I cut it shorter then the halle berry or toni braxton cut. It was a struggle growing it out because I did it without any protective styles, braids etc.

gorgeoushair

Reniece has some pretty hair and has had some nice growth. I have been loving her hair for some time now. She is one of my inspirations. Anymore albums?

rai

HoneyLemonDrop said:
Yes, I definitely agree with this, I remember when she started here and to see her now is just like WOAH!! Beautiful!!

ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW!!! Her album is great.

wyldcurlz

sylver2 said:
I had to cut all of my hair off and start over when it was severly damaged and broken off. I cut it shorter then the halle berry or toni braxton cut. It was a struggle growing it out because I did it without any protective styles, braids etc.

Sylver,

I PM'd you! How did you do it? What was your routine? Your hair is AMAZING and beautiful now! Great length and it has lots of body. I'd LOVE to know what you did to keep your length and keep your ends healthy since you wear your hair down almost daily! Please check your PM or get back to me.

Thanks.

Babygurl

HairQueen said:
Babygurl's album is fantastic! :eek:

You ladies are too sweet!! Thanks!!

AJamericanDiva and DSD are 2 huge 4a/b inspirations for me!
HoneyLemonDrop's hair is too die for also!