G

Taking Vitamins:
These are the ones I would like to start with:
Evening Primrose Oil, Flax Seed Oil, Silica,
Pantothenic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin C,
Vitamin B-12, MSM, Zinc, Centrum,
Ultranourishair

Can you please give me any advice on the following:
What are the best brands for each and at what mgs? Also, does this sound like a good start?

Thanx <font color="yellow"> </font>

katherine

your vitamin plan sounds good, i would start with all of them. the only problem with that is you really won't be able to tell which are working and which aren't. but it looks like the ladies on the board have done enough research and nothing major will happen if you start taking them.
try
http://www.Puritan.com/
good luck!

katherine

woops, also it looks like you have a few multi vitamins on your list, make sure you are not doubling up on your vitamins, especially ones that are not water soluble like vitamin A and Iron because they can be toxic!

I really got good results from nioxin's hair pills......not the GNC ones....

atate

I agree-

Your plan looks pretty good. Do a search on "Bargello" (i hope I spelled it correctly) post . It has great information about the vitamins you listed and their benefits.

adrienne0914

your vitamin regime sounds good, but i don't think it's a good idea to start taking a bunch of vitamins at the same time. i think it's best to start with a good multi and build from there. that gives you a good foundation, and as you add them, if they don't agree with your body, it's easy to identify the culprit.

also, if you're taking any medications, you will want to do your own research to make sure none of the vitamins will interfere with them...

KinksnCurlz

Also, go easy on the biotin. I went from having clear skin to having not so clear skin (for lack of a better word).