Here is my vitamin list

Freeda's Biotin 10mg
Silica 500mg
GNC Ultra Nourish Hair
MSM 500mg
Flaxseed Oil 500mg
Evening Pimrose
Centrum Daily Vitamin

I am considering adding B-complex, L-cystein, Choline, and protein.

I really need to do something that will help my winter growth and get me to 1" a month.

What's your regimen? What do you think and recommend?

Champagne_Wishes

A broke graduate
Personally I would start off slow. My body has to get used to all these supplements I am ingesting. Plus I don't set my sights on faster hair growth since in the past it has lead me to disappointments. But IMO it looks like yu regiment is fine.

ChasingBliss

Freeda Multi
Freeda Biotin 10 mgs
Vit Shoppes MSM pure powder 2000mgs

Currently ran out of Cod Liver Oil and Flaxseed Oil.

jetcitygirl

Smeller of roses
Mine is too complicated to list exactly but I take a multivitamin, MSM, silica,
L-cystein, Green Tea Remedy, Marine Protein, Hair & Skin by Natures Way, some antioxident/immune supplements. On the weekends I just take my Marine protein and a couple of Maxi-Hair vitamins. Most of these things I take to improve my skin, achy joints, and my overall immunity on what I hope is a cellular lever rather than grow my hair. I've learned that the only thing that makes my hair grow a little faster is lots of protein.

Leslie_C

I am on a buget being a student so I cant buy a bunch of stuff I cant keep rebuying! But my vitamin regimen will be pretty simple
Multi
Super B Complex
Biotin
lots of lean protein(whey protein powder, tuna, fish, boneless skinless chicken)--this is for the diet department too.

Im considering MSM

sengschick

The Bun Master
I'm currently taking:
  • Nature's Plus Ultra Hair Plus (w/MSM (500 mg), the regular Ultra Hair has no MSM)
  • KAL Super Silica (20mg Colloidal Silica Gel + 600 mg horsetail + 200mg MSM)
  • 1000 mcg (1 mg) Biotin (UHP has 2 mgs, so 3 mgs per day)
It took about a month for me to see the results, having just finished bottle two of Ultra Hair Plus I'm estimating it's yield @ 1" per month. I have crazy new growth & am considering relaxing ahead of schedule. :grin:

reformatio

Revenge of the Sith
I currently take 3 dietary supplements per day. I take one GNC Ultra Nourishair in the morning [after breakfast]. In the evening [after dinner] I take another GNC Ultra Nourishair and one GNC Evening Primrose Oil 1300 capsule.

Healthb4Length

Right now I'm only doing 3 vitamins a day, I take two mega hair vitamins (growafrohairlong.com) and a nature's bounty B-12, I will be adding more vitamins to my regime soon.