I thought Nexxux Keraphix was...

foxxymami

supposed to be the Nexxus protein Rx for shedding. I keep hearing about Emergencee and Keraphix being good products, but which one should be used under what circumstance? Or is either one a safe bet?

bocagirl

I'm not sure about using a protein treatment for shedding, but maybe you can ask Webby. I think I saw her post something to that effect.

foxxymami

Thanks bocagirl, that info made things a little clearer for me. Well I guess I dont necessarily mean that the solution for shedding is a protein treatment, but I have seen other posts where people have said, they used Nexxus Emergencee or I used Keraphix and the shedding stopped.

Hair Shedding

webby

Think Slim
Hey, I heard someone call my name /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I use both, Keraphix and Emergencee. I started to experience some serious shedding about 4.5 months post-partum. I ran out to get Keraphix and it worked immediately. I then added Emergencee to the routine.

So, here's what I do:

Step 1: I use Sebastian Penetrait (wk 1)
Step 2: I use Nexxus Keraphix (wk 2)
Step 3: I use Nexxus Emergencee * only 10 minutes, then 20 minutes with Bone Marrow (wk 3)
Back to Step 1:.

webby

Think Slim
I buy Bone Marrow from just about any BBS in Manhattan. I haven't seen it sold elsewhere, but to be honest, I haven't looked.

bocagirl

[ QUOTE ]
webby said:
Hey, I heard someone call my name /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I use both, Keraphix and Emergencee. I started to experience some serious shedding about 4.5 months post-partum. I ran out to get Keraphix and it worked immediately. I then added Emergencee to the routine.

So, here's what I do:

Step 1: I use Sebastian Penetrait (wk 1)
Step 2: I use Nexxus Keraphix (wk 2)
Step 3: I use Nexxus Emergencee * only 10 minutes, then 20 minutes with Bone Marrow (wk 3)
Back to Step 1:.

[/ QUOTE ]

Foxxymami, You're welcome

Webby, that was FAST.

Desert Skye

what exactly bone marrow? it is to stop shedding or is it a deep conditioner? I seen this alot around here in nyc

candibaby

I use them both. I use Keraphix weekly combined w/ Humectress (or other moisturizing conditioner) and deep condition. I only use Emergencee when I'm about to get a touch up, which is every 10 weeks.