I posted pics of my hair in the photo gallery...

Ennyaa

SUCH an inspiration.

You grow girl!!

AZJeepgurl

You continue to be a "natural" inspiration for me, Sweetcocoa!

Thanks so much for posting progress pics.

Fondly,
AZ

Bronxbaby87

did u die your hair or something cuz the colors from the pressed pic and the natural pic are different. maybe its how the sun hits it. do u straighten your hair by flat iron or by hennalucent? your hair looks really nice

Valerie

Well Done Sweetcocoa, your hair is looking good. I hope you continue your good work and I am convinced that you will be able to grow your hair past waist length.

ShashaUK

Sweetcocoa - your hair is adorable!

I am wavering between going back to relaxing or staying natural at the moment. I've looked at your journal and am going to try your wet setting method. If it looks anything like yours I will be one happy woman.

You've done fantastically!

sweetcocoa

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Bronxbaby87 said:
did u die your hair or something cuz the colors from the pressed pic and the natural pic are different. maybe its how the sun hits it. do u straighten your hair by flat iron or by hennalucent? your hair looks really nice

[/ QUOTE ]

No I don't dye my hair. My natural color is dark brown... It has reddish tints to it in the sun. During the summer it gets lighter. I have a few grays that I do pluck...but I like my natural color and will hold off coloring the gray for as long as I can...lol... I used to dye my hair black cause I hated the reddish tints from relaxing and the sun...but I stop doing that 15 years ago. I get a lot of compliments and skeptics( cause I'm 48 yeras old)...so when I find the gray ones I show them off and then pull them out...
I normally get my hair straight by rollersetting and then wrapping(like in my January photo). I hadn't used direct heat on my hair in 2 years. Last Sunday was the first time and will be the last time for a long while. I'm also doing the hennalucent.

sweetcocoa

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
sassygirl125 said:
4" since January?
I'm so jealous... Good job, girl!

[/ QUOTE ]
It's 3 inches since the last week of January. I'm getting an average of an inch a month right now...I'm trying to up it to 1 1/4 inch(I just started taking MSM and biotin)...
Thanks!