posted pics from glamour session

levette

I was surprised how big my hair looks. If you click on my album under glamour, you should be able to see it. It was a lot of fun. I only posted 2 pics though, some of the pics were too risque' to put on the internet

photo album

jainygirl

i love how thick your hair is
very pretty. You do know that your son is a doll right???
he is so precious in that pic. -- jainygirl

levette

@jainy
thanks- At first, I was nervous when I saw that all of the hair stylists were white. The girl did a decent job though, she used a big curling iron on my hair to style it. Now, I wasn't too crazy about the makeup job they done on me. It made my face look shiny and my nose look bigger for some odd reason.

Now my son, liked to drove me nuts during this photo shoot. He was running all over the place and messing with all of the costumes and jewelry. I am just glad that he finally settled down enough to take a picture with me.

SherryLove

Your hair looks beautiful...And your baby is so handsome....That was a great ideal for a Mom's Day gift to yourself...

levette

thank you all, it feels good to splurge once in a while. i always wanted to be a model back in my 20's, this is the closest that i will get to fulfilling that dream