Pictures of my hair

tess1913

I finally have a picturetrail account. I have wanted to share my picture for a while. I just got a digital camera.
I am trying to figure out how to attach a pic with my posts. Can anyone help Please
Here are my pics.
album name is: tess318 /images/graemlins/huh.gif /images/graemlins/huh.gif

hairfanatic

Hey Tess /images/graemlins/wave.gif

Lookin Good Girl! /images/graemlins/smile.gif Your hair is very thick and I really love the shine and wine color it has to it.

sweetcocoa

Beautiful! If you want to post a pic under your name...do a right click on the pic...click on 'properties' then highlight the url(make sure you get the whole thing), then click 'copy'...go to your home page of this forum, click on edit....then scroll down to where it says you can add apic and do a 'paste'. Then submit it.

Justice4alw

Wow, Tess! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Your hair is FABULOUS! /images/graemlins/smile.gif Such gloss, such health, such shine, such length!!!

Keep up the good work, lady!

Armyqt

Tess your hair is very pretty /images/graemlins/smile.gif. It looks, sooo healthy, thick and shiny!! Good work. So what is your haircare routine? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

JenJen2721

Tess, your hair IS beautiful and I love the shine! I too would like to know about your hair routine and your favorite products. I'll have to add you to my list of hair inspirations!

tess1913

Thank You ladies. I really appreciate the inspiration. I would like to get more length, but I also want to keep the health. I really don't want long thin hair.

Right now I am not taking anything besides prenatal vitamins and iron (I am breatsfeeding).
I wash weekly sometimes twice week. I get lye relaxers every 7-8 weeks. I wrap at night or put on a satin bonnet. I usually use a protein conditioner like motions CPR (love the stuff!) and follow up with Mizani moisturefuse and sit under the dryer. I usually set my hair on magnetic rollers. I just discovered Miss cool setting lotion and I just love that. It leaves my hair firm but not too hard. After my hair dries I wrap it. I sometimes apply Jazzing to my hair in wine after a relaxer. Right now I am trying not to buy anymore products, but is is soo hard. I need to use what I have now and then buy new stuff.
I make a conscious effort to keep my hair moisturized especially my ends.

Thanks for the tips sweetcoco!

Nikki

Girl, your hair looks good. I just bought the moisterfuse today and I like it so far.. So basically my hair regimen is similar to yours, very simple.. Same health and shine but I am trying to achieve that wonderful length...

Zola

Hey Tess!

Your pics are very nice- your hair looks very pretty and healthy in them.
Thanks for sharing with us! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

ms_kenesha

Tess1913,

Your hair is so beautiful and thick from root to ends (just thw way I like it /images/graemlins/smile.gif )!!! What are your hair goals? When did you start growing your hair, has it always been that length?

NAY007

I love your hair!!!! The texture looks sooo nice. It's thick and shiny and very healthy looking.
What is your goal? And what is your hair routine?
Keep doing what you doing cause your hair is on point!!
nay.

SherryLove

Tess --

YOUR HAIR IS BEAUTIFUL, VERY HEALTHY LOOKING!!!!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.....

SHERRYLOVE

Lindy

Ditto what everyone else said... /images/graemlins/smile.gif Very nice, thick and healthy looking hair!!! /images/graemlins/clap.gif Thanks for sharing!! /images/graemlins/cool.gif

tess1913

Ladies I have had long hair since I was a small child. I got my hair pressed til I was in the 11th grade. When my hair was pressed it was very thick. After I got a perm my hair thinned out really badly. I ended up cutting it into a bob, and I wore a bob til about 2 years ago.
My goal is to get bra strap length, I don't want it any longer because I don't think I could handle all that hair.

marabou1

Tess:

Your hair is exactly what I can't wait for my hair to look like. I hate to see very long hair that is thin. I think thick hair is so beautiful. You are obviously doing a great job!

What do you moisturize your hair with? Do you put anything on your scalp?

Thanks,
-Marabou /images/graemlins/notworthy.gif /images/graemlins/notworthy.gif /images/graemlins/notworthy.gif

tess1913

I moisturize with hollywood carrot cream, and wild growth oil, paul mitchell foaming pomade. I can't think right now I have so much stuff. But this is what I am using right now.
Thanks for all the compliments ladies!
This is so motivating.

ngaa

wow!! tess i love the shine and length that u have but most importantly the HEALTH!! /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif keep up the good work coz whatever u're doin is workin well for u. what kinda color do u use, permanant or semi and is that red or what?

ngaa /images/graemlins/drunk.gif
p.s. nikki what is yo current length?? coz if u got that health then thats more important than length rite?

Faith

Gorgeous hair tess, nice shine and thickness. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Nikki, I took a look at your pics (btw, you remid me of one of my friends). That first pic with you in the black dress, is that a weave or is that your real hair? If it's a weave what type is it? Which ever it is, your hair is very nice. I love the dark color. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Dandy112

Hey Tess1913, just wanted to say I think your hair is the bomb!!! I hope to achieve the health, shine and length you have one day! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kitkat

Tess, your hair looks beautiful!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif Healthy, long, thick, shiny . . . your hair has it going on!!