I ordered beemine growth oil....

gissellr78

and I can't wait till it gets here....am going to dream of applying it to my scalp....

Anywho any tips on how to maximize results are welcome!!!

Faith

:lol: @ msdevo

I have heard of this oil but I need to curb my PJism so I decided not to buy it but please document your progress and let us know if it's worth it. Happy growing :)

msdevo

:perplexed lol

I ordered some last year and I have used it maybe once. That was the PJ in me. It does smell heavenly though.
:lol: @ msdevo

I have heard of this oil but I need to curb my PJism so I decided not to buy it but please document your progress and let us know if it's worth it. Happy growing :)

CocoBunny

It smells great. I was applying it to my scalp nightly and may have seen results; but I use so many things it's hard to tell. Less is best with this product. A little goes a long way.

SvelteVelvet

I ordered 2 bottles of the Strawberry Kiwi yesterday, can't wait to get it. I was contemplating restocking on BT but then I started reading up on the Bee Mine and decided to go for it. I'll keep you guys posted. I know for sure BT helped my hair grow when I was using it consistantly, because my hairline increased (sideburns/baby hairs)and I was also trying to get to APL quickly and it really did help. I've been reading great things about this BeeMine all over the place especially about their quick shipping and great customer service.

I'm wondering if I"m going to get 2 or 3 bottles. I place my order for 2 bottles from the Serum link and it wasn't until after that I realized there was a Serum Specials link where you buy two and get 3 and it's the same price as if you ordered 2 the other way so..I'll see what happens.

supermodelsonya

Pretty please update. I've been sitting at the order screen with my credit card in my hand! LOL Not sure if I want to try it or see what MT does for me first...which should be here...anyday now...

SvelteVelvet

Pretty please update. I've been sitting at the order screen with my credit card in my hand! LOL Not sure if I want to try it or see what MT does for me first...which should be here...anyday now...

I was contemplating BT, BM, or MT, I was literally on the comp for 4 hours until I decided what to do. I noticed people use BM +MT or BT+MT but I decided not to try MT because I just felt it would be too much to deal with and I'm not down with increased shedding to acheive growth. I did use the OCT trio, the best thing about that for me was the Creme Rinse, Ah that mess was buttah! It MAY have contributed to me reaching bra strap but I'm not moved to reorder, though it didn't thin my hair out completely, I didn't like the shedding. The sulfur oil mixtures put shedding to a halt for me, so that's the only route I'm going now.

Whimsy

I like this stuff because it smells great and makes my hair at my roots/temples feel soft when I use it. It hasn't helped me with growth though. I still have my godawful thin patches :(

DarkHair

I use it and love it. I even have DH putting it on his face to grow out his beard. I apply mine to the scalp with a color applicator bottle. I then do scalp massage when I do it. DH said to me the other day 'Your hair has gotten ridiculously long, is growing nicely, and your new growth is thick.' I just smile at him. BM plus MN have really thickened up my thin spot that I had. I can't even tell where it was.

jazzzmoods

I may be the ONLY one but I could not handle the smell. I had high hopes for it and I used it about 3-4 times and each time ended up washing/cowashing my hair the next day because of the smell of masked sulphur. I will likely post my 3 bottles in the exchange/sale thread :(

CHECKMATE!

I like this stuff because it smells great and makes my hair at my roots/temples feel soft when I use it. It hasn't helped me with growth though. I still have my godawful thin patches :(

Last edited: