How Do You Apply Your BEEMINE?

JDandBeyond

I just received my beemine in the mail late last week and I have used it twice but find it sloppy to apply to my scalp because of the consistency. I just make a mess! How do you all apply your beemine? I was going to mix it with a little olive oil to make it a little thicker, but I don't want to dilute the goodness :yawn: Any suggestions?

HoneyDew

I always have trouble getting oils on with the applicator spouts. It just allows too much oil.

I will put some of the oil on my sink and then use my fingers to apply it. I get less on my hair and more on my scalp.

Also, Sallys has a great color applicator bottle with a very thin applicator. It is black. That one is good for oiling the scalp.

ThatJerseyGirl

i don't use beemine, but if i were u, i would go to sally's and get the color bottle applicator, pour some of in there and use it that way. reason being, it has the applicator tip and the hole is very small. hope this helps.

DarkHair

I bought a bottle from Sally's. It was in the coloring section (for dye). It has a pointy tip so I just put it on the scalp and just move it vertically (top to bottom), i don't even squeeze. Then I do my scalp massage.

I transfer 1oz at a time. I shake the original BeeMine first, THEN transfer so that I get the sulfur in the applicator bottle.

JDandBeyond

I picked one up at Harmon's but the hole is a little too big. I'm gonna get one with a smaller opening and then I think it will work PERFECTLY!

Thanks Ladies!