I need help

Allandra

I said /images/graemlins/shocked.gif at $10.00 each because in NYC (as told from a friend of mine) they are about $8.00. Since Dominican products are not as easily to find in your area (Army's), that's probably not a bad price. I only have two Dominican conditioners (Tropicals), and four Dominican rinses. The Tropical conditioners are pretty cheap though (at least in my area).

Allandra

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Lucia said:
I use 2-3 shampoo's when it's wash day I just mix them all together and slap them on my head, and I'm trying to use them up

[/ QUOTE ]
<font color="blue">I currently have four shampoos. One's a protein, one's a moisturizing, one's a claifying and one's gonna soon be used as a body wash or something. </font>

Lucia said:
What's worse is now from seeing your list I feel a relapse coming on-for more conditioner, when I have 2 balancing/moisterizing conditoners, 1 protein,1 algae, and a 5lb tub of choleserol. My PJ-ism has reached out to family members who I've made buy a 5 lb tub of cholesterol too. But I'm controlling it b/c I won't need conditioner until 2004.

[/ QUOTE ]
<font color="blue">I love buying and trying new conditioners and rinses. I know I have enough, but heck it's fun. </font>

beana3

LD, update us on your DPR-11 experience. I mixed mine with the Intense for no particular reason other than I was in love with the intense, but wanted to try the DPR-11 ASAP!!! I haven't used it one its own, but i did notice it had a high-quality cholesterol feel to it... something like lekair. Anyway... I'm glad you're a PJ, because you heightened my pjitis to a new level, you'r finally getting what you deserve /images/graemlins/blush.gif :grin i'm jus' playin'

I've actually been doing pretty well using up my MANY conditioners.. after careful review I've decided i will no longer use ORS as my staple.. I wont even repurchase it, there are better conditioners out there for less money! Actually in all truthfulness, I just like CPR better!!!

I only have:
1 application of D&amp;l cholesterol left
4 aplliactions of ORS left
2-3 apps of Smooth n sleek left
2 apps of Aphogee
2 apps of Intense
lots of DPR

.. I'll be done w/ the d&amp;l this week and i'll use up 1 app of aphogee this week and 1 app of Smooth n sleek. I'm making room for a new jar of CPR, lekair cholesterol, motions leave in, and Elasta breakage control serum. I have some nerve b/c i dont have a dime in my bank account /images/graemlins/mad.gif

marabou1

Hello Ladies: /images/graemlins/wave.gif

First, /images/graemlins/spank.gif, this is for all of you who have turned me into a product junkie!!!!!

I'm going shopping tonight. Can you believe my friends are now calling me hairdresser. They say my bathroom is beginning to look like a mini hair salon! /images/graemlins/nono.gif

However, again, I would like to thank the person who suggested the QP Elasta products. They are soooo good!
Also, I will not give up the ORS conditioner any time soon.
It's funny how everyone's hair is different. It seems that the CPR is too weak for my hair, and Lekair leaves my hair dry.

But, /images/graemlins/spank.gif again for turning me into a PJ!

LondonDiva

Ah ha but if you weren't a product junkie then.......

However, again, I would like to thank the person who suggested the QP Elasta products. They are soooo good!
Also, I will not give up the ORS conditioner any time soon.
It's funny how everyone's hair is different. It seems that the CPR is too weak for my hair, and Lekair leaves my hair dry.

......you'd never know all this stuff about what works well on your hair and you'd go around looking like of Tina Turner's jacked up wigs /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Daughter

UK Blak
Wow! When I had relaxed hair, I was bad with my spending on products but you've surpassed me, LOL!!!

Mind you I do find myself trying to resist the urge to browse the shelves of hair shops cos I know I'll come out with an armful of shampoos!

Faith

Londondiva:

Could you please post a review of the Profectiv 60sec... after you use it? See don't think of yourself as a PJ, think of yourself as a product tester (PT). You're here to help others. LOL /images/graemlins/laugh.gif I ain't admitting nothing...lol. Who am I kidding...Adrienne is one of my "suppliers"...lol. Being in braids, weaves, etc. helps to curb it...most of the time /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

adrienne0914

"i'm yo pusha man!"... those who are old enough to remember this Curtis Mayfield song, sing along with me! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

adrienne

Faith

LOL, yeah I was thinking of that song when I was typing. I sang it my way though..."she's ma pusha baby, she's ma pusha".

Nova

Yes, you did! But I ain't mad at ya! I've seen photos of your hair from other post/s. So I know you know what you're talking about. Girl, you my hairo!!! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

ngaa

Faith said:
LOL, yeah I was thinking of that song when I was typing. I sang it my way though..."she's ma pusha baby, she's ma pusha".

[/ QUOTE ]

adriene and faith, ya'll crazy /images/graemlins/grin.gif

LondonDiva

Hey Faith /images/graemlins/wave.gif &amp; Julia /images/graemlins/wave.gif

Well I don't know if it's one of those my hair was acting up days or what but I just wasn't feeling this conditioner AT ALL /images/graemlins/nono.gif and you know what I had a feeling (see my PJ tendancies are so strong I know what is going to work just by touching the bottle /images/graemlins/grin.gif ) but I thought I'd give it a go.

Now my hair is used to conditoners such as CPR and ORS Hair Mayo and this never came close in terms of it's consistency or anything like that. It was too think for my hair and never really felt moisturing enough when I put it on and believe me I had to put a long on. When I washed it out after about 5-10 miutes of being under a shower cap while I washed myself after shampooing nothing remarkable happened to my hair that made me want to pick it up and try it again. For me it was too thin and did nothing for my 4b relaxed hair. It might work better as a leave in but I'm too /images/graemlins/mad.gif to even look at this product again, after all the wonderful things profectiv has done for my hair.

azul11

i went to the rickys on 8th street and i must say i was well behaved. i only bought three items.

Lanza Strait Line Curl Relaxing Shampoo
Lanza Protein Plus Shampoo
Mastey Moisturizing Creme Shampoo

Sad thing is I cant use any of these till I am out of braids but the whole bill came up to $19. I was so happy. I am defintely going back to get another protein plus shampoo. and i have heard some good stuff about mastey so i will have to see if i will buy another. looks like once my braids are out i will be washing my hair almost every day with all the shampoos and conditioners i have. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif God bless you all.

LondonDiva

beana3 said:
LD, update us on your DPR-11 experience. I mixed mine with the Intense for no particular reason other than I was in love with the intense, but wanted to try the DPR-11 ASAP!!! I haven't used it one its own, but i did notice it had a high-quality cholesterol feel to it... something like lekair. Anyway... I'm glad you're a PJ, because you heightened my pjitis to a new level, you'r finally getting what you deserve /images/graemlins/blush.gif :grin i'm jus' playin'

I've actually been doing pretty well using up my MANY conditioners.. after careful review I've decided i will no longer use ORS as my staple.. I wont even repurchase it, there are better conditioners out there for less money! Actually in all truthfulness, I just like CPR better!!!

I only have:
1 application of D&amp;l cholesterol left
4 aplliactions of ORS left
2-3 apps of Smooth n sleek left
2 apps of Aphogee
2 apps of Intense
lots of DPR

.. I'll be done w/ the d&amp;l this week and i'll use up 1 app of aphogee this week and 1 app of Smooth n sleek. I'm making room for a new jar of CPR, lekair cholesterol, motions leave in, and Elasta breakage control serum. I have some nerve b/c i dont have a dime in my bank account /images/graemlins/mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Beana

This stuff was THICK girl like a cholesterol conditioner. I do like it and I think I will definitely keep it. I'm going to wait until my next shampoo to determine just how beneficial it is to my hair compared to the ORS hair mayo before I give up on something (if I do at all) I think it's the kind of thing I'd mix with an oil for a better Deep Conditioning. I may just do that next time /images/graemlins/smile.gif For the price I paid I'm extremely happy with it. My hair was left feeling moist but I had a few tangles, primarily sue to me not detangling with the condiotioner in my hair /images/graemlins/wallbash.gif

LondonDiva

Kitkat said:
Well, LD, the first step towards recovery is admitting that you have a problem!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a problem I really do. Well at least this way the more I buy the more I can eliminate from keeping as a staple product.

I was amazed by the Fantasia conditioner. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif This stuff smelt good and felt like the Elucence /images/graemlins/smile.gif It didn't work as well though but pretty close IMO and very cheap. I may use this as a knock off version as the Elucence is too expensive to order from the US and the Fantasia is only £2.99

beana3

LD, thanks for the reviews! For some reson i'm hesistant to use the DPR alone. I used in on my lil sis' hair (which responds well to almost EVERYTHING) and i noticed that her hair didn't really feel too soft aterwards. I still love the intense though!
I REFUSE to buy the fanatsia you raved about, even though its cheap, its still money i DONT have /images/graemlins/smirk.gif maybe i'll try it a bit later when i start my wash routine again.. i'm currently doing CPR condit washes for this month (as per the rec on their site) I " remember" it helped my hair dramatically before, but i wanted to assess its true effectiveness.

G

Fantasia IC Hair polisher styling foam

This is great for styling and wrapping.

G

I'd rather be a product junkie than a "junkie" stealing my mama's TV and things... s

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, let's hope we don't get to that point. Sellin a Microwave for a jar of QP Mango /images/graemlins/sekret.gif

G

You know what. I have to go to Sallys for ION Anti Frizz stuff.

I'm going to the register since it's the first thing in the door, amma tell the clerk to go get it and bring it so I can pay and run out the store. That way I don't have to look at nothin else.

/images/graemlins/smile.gif