I love my Indian Supermarket!!

Leahelizabth

I love this place, they have such fantastic hair and skin products with natural ingrdients.. Today I got my first bottle of shikakai oil from hesh herbal, and Godrej Henna with Amla, Brahmi, and Bhringraj.. which I don't even know what half of that is, but the cashier seemed to think very highly of it. She also suggested I add Yogurt to my henna mix, which I purchased there as well, and I got a small vial of Dabur Honey, because i love honey for my skin and hair... so yay!!! :grin:

Funkeedva

Trudy,

I am on a mission to find an Indian store in Philly! :) I got my stuff from Atlanta before I left.... Maybe the NE will have a store. I got my brows threaded by an Indian woman off Welsh Road...I'll ask her.Even KOP has a big Indian community; I'm sure there may be a store up there.

I found the dominican stuff thanks to someone here on the LHCF board :) hehehe

*Muffin*

You are so fortunate! I go to an Indian Market that's buy my house, but they don't have Shikakai, indigo, or a lot of things that I'm looking for. I basically get my henna powder, Reetha powder, and soon I will be purchasing my Coconut oil from there. I'll probably have to buy shikakai and indigo online or something. I already bought a box of brahmi powder offline.

honeybadgirl

Trudy,

I am on a mission to find an Indian store in Philly! :) I got my stuff from Atlanta before I left.... Maybe the NE will have a store. I got my brows threaded by an Indian woman off Welsh Road...I'll ask her.Even KOP has a big Indian community; I'm sure there may be a store up there.

I found the dominican stuff thanks to someone here on the LHCF board :) hehehe

me too!!! i found a couple in upper darby on market st but they didnt have Shikakai at all! one store only had amla powder but not the oil. fnwl doesnt sell Shikakai oil and they're always sold out of stuff..the things i want anyway:nono: