I have updated my album

Wow girl your hair is so thick and healthy! Very pretty! I have the same issues with shrinkage so it always looks like my hair never grows.

StephyPoo said:
Brandy, your hair is lovely, did you chop off the relaxed ends in the updated pics?
Thanks StephyPoo,
I did a midi chop. I could no longer stand the relaxed ends which looks anorexic as my natural hair grows in. I had major shrinkage though in those photos.

Alli77 said:
Wow girl your hair is so thick and healthy! Very pretty! I have the same issues with shrinkage so it always looks like my hair never grows.
Hi Alli77
Thanks for your nice comments. Yes shrikage could decieve you know!

Brandy your hair is so beautiful, you've grown so much natural hair. btw i saw your new pics on Robin site a while ago.

den1 said:
Brandy your hair is so beautiful, you've grown so much natural hair. btw i saw your new pics on Robin site a while ago.

Hi Den1
How are you? Thanks for the lovely comments. I visit your album often for inspiration and you've got a head full of beautiful hair.

brandy said:
Hi Den1
How are you? Thanks for the lovely comments. I visit your album often for inspiration and you've got a head full of beautiful hair.
Hi brandy, your welcome,
i'm not too bad, Just waiting for my transition to end in December. I miss wearing twist styles, i can't perform them on my texturized hair as it doesn't have the thickness or hold. Thanks for the compliment, you should PM me sometime. what products are you using? are you still doing robins technique?

den1 said:
Hi brandy, your welcome,
i'm not too bad, Just waiting for my transition to end in December. I miss wearing twist styles, i can't perform them on my texturized hair as it doesn't have the thickness or hold. Thanks for the compliment, you should PM me sometime. what products are you using? are you still doing robins technique?

I can't wait to see your all natural hair! Yes I'm still using Robin's technique but I get lazy sometimes. I am using Oyin products and I'm loving them. I will pm you sometime.
God bless.

Back